Tik tok pt.2

̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶

You ready Five?" (Y/n) asked before filming.

"I still don't understand why we have to do this." He said groaning.

"Because we apparently have fans now Five! People worship us." She said matter of factly. Five juts rolled his eyes and sat next to her as she pressed play.

"Hello, Tik Tok! By popular demand, we now have a tik tok account! Right Five!" She asked while nudging him, he only grunted and glared at the camera.

"That's right! Thank you for the support and we look forward to giving you more content!" She said trying to play off Fives attitude and turned off the camera.

"You could have at least smiled." (Y/n) said while looking at Five.

"I'm not smiling for something I don't wanna do." He said still glaring, she only sighed accepting defeat.

"Alright imma go talk to Klaus, maybe he can give us more idea about what to post." She said as she ran out of the room. Five only sighed and looked down at his feet.

. . .

Meanwhile (y/n) was skipping down the hallway on the lookout for Klaus. To her luck, he was napping on the couch. She snuck up behind him and yelled,

"Wake up beautiful bestie!!!"

She startled him so bad that he yelped and fell off the couch.

"Oop- sorry..." she said sheepishly.

"Why so excited?" He asked as he rubbed his head and sat up.

"Well~ we made a tik tok account!" She started, Klaus gasped and smiled with excitement. "And I was hoping you could give us a shout-out! You know you know like let people know we have an account." She asked shyly.

"With pleasure~," he said as he took out his phone and quickly turned the camera on.

"HEY BITCHES! So since you all begged so much your favorite couple made a tik tok account! So go follow them! The account will be in the caption!" He said excitedly as (y/n) smiled behind him. They quickly linked everything and pressed post.

"Thanks, Klaus. I honestly didn't know so many people would find us interesting..." (y/n) said, smiling.

"It's my pleasure darling~ so how did the little psycho take this?"

"No good- well I mean we didn't fight about it, he's just not too happy about all this attention." She asks, sighing.

"Hey he'll warm up to it," Klaus said reassuringly.

"I hope so."

Within the next hour of Klaus's video being posted (y/n)'s phone was going crazy. Crazy with comments and follows, likes and shares, the whole shebang. When she went to check finally they had a total of 1.2 Million likes, 90,000 followers, and thousands of comments like,

"YESSSS THE POWER COUPLE!!"

"FINALLY BITCH!!"

"Omg yesssss."

"Yes, the couple that makes us feel bad about being single!"

(Y/n)'s eyes widen at the sight, the love and support just kept coming. She quickly sprinting to Five and her room.

"Five! Come look at this!" She yelled with excitement.

"What! I'm coming! Are you ok!?" He asked frantically.

"Yes, yes I'm fine just look!" She said as she held the phone up to him.

"Oh, yes, tik tok." He said with a snarly.

"NO! Look at our followers and likes!" She said pointing to the numbers on the screen.

"Oh wow..." he said quietly as he took the phone from his hand and read some comments and checked their following again.

"We are at 1 million now." He said in a monotoned voice.

"WHAT!?!" She yelled with excitement as she looked over his shoulder.

"Five we're famous now!" She smiled at him. He looked a bit worried.

"You know what this means?" She asked wrapping an arm around his shoulders.

"that we're going to get stalked? people will be expecting too much from us? we have worshipers?" He asked making her eyes widen.

"No, maybe, and yes, but we have fans! I don't know about you but I'm excited!"

Five smiled softly, "I'm just happy you're happy." He hugged her tightly as she giggled and hugged him back.

(PART TWO IS HERE BABY!)