See if he'd notice

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

(Y/n) had seen this one funny relationship trend floating around Tik tok recently. It's when your walking with your boyfriend, then stop walking and see if they would notice. She was very intrigued by this and decided to test it out for herself and see how Five would react. Would he notice immediately or hesitate? We shall see~

(Y/n) and Five were taking a nice stroll through the park, hand in hand. (Y/n) slowly slid her hand out of Fives and he looked at her skeptical.

He didn't really question that he just figured she didn't want to hold hands right at this moment.

A few moments later, (Y/n) slowly stopped walking as Five took a few more steps forward. (Y/n) slowed down so much to the point where she had stopped walking altogether.
Five felt as though something was off and it was when he went to grab her hand once more that he felt her presence wasn't there. He looked next to him and saw his suspicions were true, she wasn't there. He frantically look behind him, and took a sigh of relief when he heard her giggling while holding her phone.

"Why did you stop walking?" He asked, before teleporting next to her.
She giggled some more and turn off her camera. "I wanted to see what you would do."

"Oh, well I would never leave you." He said simply, while taking her hand once again.

(Awwww I hope this made sense I've seen this trend around tik tok a lot and thought I'd write Five reaction to it
ALSO, PICK A NUMBER 1-6 this will determine the next oneshot I post!!
LOL ok luv you!)