Baddie

(Y/n) sat in a Griddy's booth with her legs crossed. She sipped her tea politely and had a book in her other hand. Her bag sat next to her in the seat and her sunglasses were on her head.

To say to plainly she was a baddie. No one could top her look. She was wearing one of her expensive outfits that Allison and the amazing Klaus helped her pick out-

"Wait wait wait wait wait."

Klaus made a frowning face at Five who was interrupting his story.

"I already know my girlfriend is hot, get to the point! Who was hitting on her!?" He yelled in frustration.

"If you wanna know then you have to hear the whole story! And if you ask me this is a very important part!" He said in protest.

"Ugh! Fine just hurry up!" Five groaned making Klaus grin.

So as I was saying she was sitting there looking like a whole full course meal! Like my Gawd! Queen energy!

Ok so she was sitting there and she was just eating and chilling. That is until some literal RANDOM GUY APPROACHED HER!

"Hey there ~" he said with a disgusting smirk as he eyed her up and down.

She looked up from her book in confusion and disgust. She just ignored him and looked back down at her book.

"Aw, don't ignore me~ come on talk to me." He said trying to spark unwanted conversation.

"I'm not interested." She said plainly.

The guy's smirked soon turned into a glair.

"Come on! It's impolite to ignore someone without talking to you!" He said getting impatient.

"No means no, I am not interested and I will not say it again so please leave! I have a boyfriend." (Y/n) said trying to keep her cool and not make a scene but this dude was making it very hard.

After a few more attempts from the guy (y/n) had had it, she was fuming with anger. And when she tried to leave, that's when things got ugly.

"Where do you think you're going?" He said grabbing her wrist.

"Hey! Let go of me!" (Y/n) yelled as she dropped her book and balled her hand into a fist and brought it up to the guy's face. Knocking him clean into the nose. He fell back into the seat of the booth, blood dripping from his nose.

"I said NO!" (Y/n) yelled and ran out of the diner.

Five was fuming with anger you could practically see the steam coming out of his ears.

"See I told you, a total baddie," Klaus said as she laid back down on the couch.

"Why didn't she tell me!?" He yelled in anger.

"Cause she knew you'd react like that." He said as he pointed at Five.

Fives face softens at his rebuttal. As much as he hated to admit it he had a point. Five would have overreacted and then killed the guy. He was proud of how she reacted though. Giving him a punch square in the nose. He was so proud! Although he would have killed him after the first conversation but, eh, she was probably just trying not to cause a scene.

"God I love her." He mumbled only to get loud snores in response. He turned around to find Klaus passed out, Five sigh and roll his eyes.

(Remember buy tasers kids!)