Whos she?

⊱ ────── {⋆❉⋆} ────── ⊰

The Hargreeves siblings sat in their seats awaiting the performance.

"Why are we here again?" Klaus whispered while leaning over to Allison.

"Because dad said we are going to watch the piano performance." She whispers back. All Klaus did was scoff and slump back in his seat.

"This is gonna be boring." Five noticed his brother's immaturity, making him roll his eyes, but before he could say anything the lights started to dim and the stage lit up.

Sitting at the big black piano was the most beautiful girl, with (H/L) (H/C). Fives eyes widen at the sight of her. When she started playing, five was entrapped in the music, he couldn't look away. But alas, the urge for who she was ate him up inside, so he turned over to Vanya, who was conveniently sitting beside him.

"Who's she?" He asked almost above a whisper.

"That's (y/n) (l/n), a friend of mine."

"You know her?" Five asked shocked.

"Yes, dad let us meet since we both play instruments that are in the classical music genre." She answered.

Before Five could ask any more questions Klaus shushed them, it seemed as though he was into the music more than he thought. Five and Vanya both sat back in their seats and continued watching the show.

⊱ ────── {⋆❉⋆} ────── ⊰

About 15 minutes later, and a lot of playing the curtains closed, and the lights started to lit back to normal.

"Wait- that's it?" Five asked as he stood up.

"Well, we are going to skip the after-party since you all complained so much about coming," Reginald said annoyed.

"No, wait! We wanna go!" The siblings said in sync.

"Fine! But we mustn't stay long!" He said even more annoyed. The children were excited, especially Five. They all wanted to meet the mysterious girl playing the piano.

Reginald guided them back behind the stage and to the back room where it was decorated in the finest decor and food set up at tables. There were many fancy and rich people talking, laughing, and drinking their fancy champion. For once none of them really cared about the food, or people, they were on the lookout for the girl. Finally Five spots her talking with a few adults. Vanya notices too and starts to walk over.

"Wait- you're just gonna... walk over?" Five asked a bit confused.

"Yes? Why wouldn't I?" She said also confused. "She's my best friend outside of the academy." Five was shocked at this answer and even more so was the rest of their siblings.

"Wait, Vanya, you know people outside of the house?" Diego asked.

Vanya started to get anxious with them all looking at her, "um- y-yeah. Would you like me to introduce her to you guys?" She said a bit quietly. They all smiled and nodded their heads. Vanya, surprised at their answer, started to walk in her direction. To her delight (y/n) quickly noticed Vanya and her face lit up.
"Vanya! I'm so happy you were actually able to make it!" She said bringing her in for a hug.

Vanya broke the hug and turned to face her siblings, "(y/n) I would like you to meet my siblings, This is Luther, Diego, Allison, Klaus, Five, and Ben." She pointed to each as she said their names. "Guys this is (y/n) (l/n) the girl who performed on the piano." (Y/n) smiled and waved at them, they all gingerly smiled and waved back. Except for Five, who was too awestruck by (y/n). He had too many questions he couldn't help but ask.

"(Y/n), your piano playing was incredible, how did you do it? How long have you been playing? And also how long have you known Vanya? And Vanya why advent you told us about her?" These questions shot from Fives mouth like wildfire, but before anyone could answer Klaus butted in again.

"Yeah! Vanya, I didn't know you had any friends!"

"Klaus!" Allison snapped.

"What??"

(Y/n) giggled at them and looked back at Five, "To answer your questions, I've been playing since I was 7, I've known Vanya for about a year now. As for why she kept me hidden, I do not know." (Y/n) said smiling, making Fives heart flutter. He then looked back at Vanya for an answer.

"Um- well it- um never came up I guess..." She mumbled while looking down.

"Children! Let us go!" Reginald interrupted, making the kids groan.

Vanya looked at (y/n), "I'll see you soon." (Y/n) nodded in response.

Five looks at her one last time, "I hope to see you again~" He kissed her hand, before walking back with his siblings.

"As do I."

(This was a request from the wonderful, @hpst0riesandscen3s Thank you so much for the request! I'm actually quite proud of this one! Hope you enjoyed Luv you!)