Accepted?

"Come on... come on..." (y/n) mumbled while biting her lip. She kept refreshing her collage page. She was waiting for it to either accept or decline her.

You see she had been trying to get into the college of her dreams. As soon as she graduated high school that was her next move, college. Five was with her during it all. Writing the essay, mailing it in, and then painfully waiting for the acceptance email/ letter. luckily for her, they told her it would be posted on their page, if she got in or not. So then she doesn't have to painfully wait for a letter to arrive.

Refresh after refresh after refresh. That was all she would do. Five got a little concerned for her health since all she ever did was sit in front of her computer and wait.

"Come on you dumb-!!" Her screams of anger were interrupted when she saw the big green ACCEPTED pear on the screen.

She paused for a moment and had to rub her eyes to make sure she was seeing things clearly.

She got accepted.

She got accepted...

She got ACCEPTED!

She jumped up out of her seat in joy. "YES YES YES!!! I DID IT! I GOT IN!!!"

"Got in where darling?" Five said as he stepped into the room. The adrenaline must have been too much for (y/n) to handle cause before she could answer Five's questions she passed out.

He gasped and ran to catch her, to which he did successfully.

"(y/n)! Darling? What happened??" He said in a panic as he laid her on the bed. It only took her a few minutes till she gained consciousness again and looks at Five.

"W-what happened?" She asked more than confused.

"You passed out after screaming yes?" Five explained.

(y/n)'s face soon lit up again when she remembered her amazing victory. She squealed a bit making Five even more confused.

"What happened??" He asked.

"I got in!" She explained before sitting up to go to her computer.

"Wow hey- your not standing up you just fainted! And got accepted into what!?" He said trying to get her to lay back down.

"(C/N)!" She yelled excitedly and then sighed happily laying back onto the bed. Fives face lit up at her statement.

"Baby I'm so happy for you! You did it." He said as he brought her in for a hug. "How did you find out?"

"The computer! Here look!" She said pointing to her computer. He walked over to grab it.

"See!" She said hovering the mouse over the big green acceptance.

"I do see." He said smiling. "I'm so proud of you." He kissed her cheek making her smile.

"Thanks."

"We got to tell the others!"

(The support on this book is amazing thank you!)