Family Dinner?

*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

(Y/n) hummed a peaceful tune as she stirred whatever edible concoction was in the pot. She thought it would be a good idea if everyone had a family dinner. She presented the idea to Five and he was not a fan, but after some persuading, he gave in and decided to help her.

Right now he was out that the store buying some last-minute ingredients for their dinner. (Y/n) had informed everyone about her plasma and told them when to come and eat. Klaus was excited he didn't have to steal to eat, even though (y/n) would have helped him either way. Diego and Luther were indifferent about it and Allison and Vanya were grateful. None of them could remember the last time they ate together. Probably before they all turned 18 and left the house.

"I'm back." Five said walking to the kitchen with bags of food.

"Perfect, you can set everything on the table." (Y/n) said excitedly.

"I still don't understand why you wanna do this." He said unamused.

"Darling, when was the last time we all ate together?" She asked cocking a brow. Five paused and make a thinking face.

"Exactly." She said proving her point, "We need this," she said as she went back to stirrng.

"Let's just how it's not a disaster..." she thought to herself. Five walked back to the table and took all the food out of the bags.

"Well look at the two little chefs!" Klaus said happily as he skipped into the kitchen. (Y/n) gave him and bright smile while Five juts scowled.

"what are you making anyway?" He asked while looking over (y/n)'s shoulder.

"We are making (F/M)."

"Sounds exciting! I cannot Wait to eat!" He said before ruffling her hair and skipping out of the kitchen.

"He is so annoying..." Five mumbled not knowing (y/n) heard.

"Hey now, be nice. He's just excited." (Y/n) said defending him. Five rolled his eyes one last time before letting out a heavy sigh.

. . .

30 minutes of cooking and talking and it was finally done, and to her luck, everyone was making their way to the kitchen. She set out the plates and put the main dish on the table.

"So what did you make us (y/n)?" Allison said as she rubbed her hands together, ready to dig in.

"I made (F/M) with (F/S)!" She said proudly, with her hands on her hips.

"This looks great," Diego said tiredly.

"Yeah, thank you.." Vanya said agreeing.

"I didn't know you could cook (y/n)," Luther commented as they all started serving themselves.

"I've always been interested in it but never really did it.." (Y/n) said shyly.

"ahhH! Bestie it's so good!!" Klaus said as he ate huge spoonfuls.

(Y/n) giggled "Thank you.."

The dinner went surprisingly well, no one had any major fights or issues which was very surprising. Considering this family could never get along to save their lives. But little did (y/n) know they all made a mental pack to not cause trouble, since they wanted to give (y/n) this one good thing. They wanted to be respectful, she was doing something that no one would traditionally do for their family.

After the dinner, everyone started to gradually leave but not before thanking her. Klaus was the last to retreat to his room. Five stood next to her and wrapped an arm around her waist.

"You did good darling." He said while kissing her temple.

"You think so!" She said eagerly. "I really hope so.."

"I know you did."

(I just wanted some good family fluff but honestly when was the last time they had a REAL family dinner since Five left-)