Cuddles for days!

Five's eye's flickered open as the sun rays peered through their window. The golden hues shined onto their faces, making there skin a deep shade of tan. Five felt the weight of someone next to him, holding him tight. He looked down to see his girlfriend, (y/n).

He smiled at her and brought her in closer so he could cuddle her more.

She groaned as her eyes now opened and met with Fives.

"Good morning Darling." He hummed as he buried his head into her neck. She smiled and ran her hand through his hair.

"Good morning. How long have you been up?" She asked.

"I just woke up~," he said muffled into her neck.

"Something tells me we won't be leaving bed anytime soon." She giggled.

"You are correct." He said still in her neck. She smiled at his answer and closed her eyes, sighing happily.

. . .

"Fiveeee~" (y/n) sung as she skipped into the living room in search of her beloved boyfriend.

"I'm over here darling." He said sitting on the couch with a book in his hands. She smiled at his presence and took a seat next to him. She wrapped her arm around his and put her head on his shoulder reading whatever book was in his hands.

"Are you ok dear?" He asked looking over at her.

"I'm perfect." She said simply.

He smiled at her response and went back to reading.

. . .

"(Y/n)~" Five called out to his girlfriend we were in the kitchen making a snack. Her body was facing the counter as she turned her head over to where her name was called.

She smiled when she saw Five walked towards her.

"What are you doing?" He asked as he approached her.

"I'm making peanut butter and marshmallow sandwiches. Would you like one?"

"Yes please." He said as he wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his head on her shoulder, closing his eyes as she worked.

Whenever she would move he moved with her, with his eyes still closed.

"Ready?" She asked looking over her shoulder, with two plates in her hands.

"Yes." He said still not taking his body off her. She sighed shaking her head a bit and started walking to the table with his still on her back.

"You might have to get off me to eat." She said smirking a bit.

"I suppose so," he said sighing in defeat, as he got off her. He sat next to her and they began eating, just enjoying a comfortable silence.

That is when Five looked at her eating and paused for a few minutes.

She noticed his sudden stop of eating and gave him a confused look.

"I love you, you know that right?" He said sincerely.

"Believe it or not I do, I love you too though." She sighs giggling a bit.

He smiles with satisfaction and went back to eating as if nothing had happened.

(requested by keinuuganee)