More simping

Klaus and (y/n) were sitting on the couch, her laptop sitting on the coffee table.

It was Sunday.

You know what that means.

New attack on Titan!

They were enjoying the new episode and admiring all the characters glow ups, cause lets face it they all got 10 Times hotter than before.

"Ya know I really miss when Attack on Titan was about killing titans!" (Y/n) complained.

"Yeah, me too. It's so much more complicating for no reason." Klaus agreed.

"At least they all look hotter." She said laughing.

"Literally," Klaus said laughing as well.

They continue to watch more of the episode and buy halfway through (y/n) realized something.

"Armin and Hange are looking really fine right about now-" (y/n) commented, while blushing a bit.

"Not you switching your simp every week!" Klaus said looking over at her.

"I know I know! But I'm starting to lean towards the smarter characters now!" She said bringing her hands to her face to cover her blush.

"I couldn't help but hear you like the smarter characters." Five commented as he walked into the living room. To stopped in from of the coffee table and made a proud pose to show himself off.

"No one could ever top you Five." (Y/n) said giggling.

"Yeah! She gets the best of both worlds!" Klaus said laughing.

"And what does that mean!" Five said shooting him a look of dispute.

"She loves Levi and he acts just like you! And Hange and Armin have the brains of the group and so do you. See best of both worlds." Klaus said pointing out the obvious facts.

Five glared at him while (y/n) still had her hands to your face blushing underneath.

"I suppose that's true." Five said thinking for a second. "But I'm obviously better." He said rolling his eyes and sat next to (y/n) who brought her hands down to look at him.

"Yeah, you are." She said kissing his cheek.

"Ugh get a room love birds," Klaus said fake gagging, (y/n) laughed as Five rolled his eyes again. Klaus unpaused the computer and the three of them enjoyed the remaining minutes of the episode.

(For you know who 😩🤪😏)