I would never-

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

"What the hell were you thinking?!" Five yelled as he threw his hands up, frantically. "You could have died!"

"But I didn't!"

"That's not the point! Sometimes you need to stop and think! Think before acting! especially if it's something as reckless as you putting your life on the line!" He yelled again pacing.

"I had it under control! You were the one who distracted me, coming out of nowhere! That's why he almost got me! Ugh." (Y/n) yelled back, Five glared and paced towards her angrily.

"Next time leave them to me-" Five quickly brought his arm up to run his hand threw his hair but (y/n) took it as a slap to the face and she subconsciously flinched, jolting her body back in the process.

Five's eyes soften as he looks at her in disbelief for a moment.

"D-did you think I was gonna-" Five stuttered in shock while pointing at his hand indicated what she feared.

(Y/n) looked down with tears in her eyes. Five quickly dropped all anger he had in him and quickly embraced her in a warm hug, to which she slowly hugged back. He kissed the top of her head and sighed, "I would never do anything to hurt you, no matter how angry I am. I'm sorry I got so upset, I- I just love you too much... I don't want you getting hurt or worse-" He chocked back a few tears and (y/n) quickly held his face, bring him in for a soft kiss.

"No I'm sorry, I'm sorry I was so reckless. I won't do that next time. And it's ok, I know you would never purposefully hit me..." She said softly as he nodded, (y/n) wiped the tears from his eyes and kissed him again.

Five sniffed and pulled her back into the hug, resting his head on her shoulder. She rubbed his back and lightly kissed his shoulders and neck.

"I love you Fivey~"

"I love you too darling~"

(This was a request made by, jenesis2008 Sorry this is so short T-T ya'll are rlly into the fight scenes don't you- IS OK! I'm here for it! HENYWAY hope you enjoyed it! luv you!)