Monster

.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。.

The sky was dark, the room even darker and curled up on the floor was none other than Five. His head in his knees, sobbing softly. His hot tears poured from his eyes as he groveled in pain. Terrible thoughts flooded his head.

"Your an abomination."

"A walking mistake."

"You killed hundreds of innocent people."

"No one loves you"

"(Y/N) doesn't love you."

"SHE NEVER DID."

He cries out in pain louder until he can't take it anymore.

"(Y/n)! (Y/n) help me-" He ended up getting cut off as his throat goes against him making him cough violently. Tears still running down his cheeks. He hears heavy foot steps running down the hall and quickly lifts up his head. (Y/n) bursts through the door, panting quickly. It looked as though she had just jumped out of bed. She gasped at Fives state and ran to him embracing him in a hug, to which he quickly hugged back.

"Baby what's wrong?" She said moving her head to look at him. She gently wiped some of his tears from his cheeks and he leaned into her hand.

"(Y/n)..." He began with shaky breath, "I'm a monster..." He said just above a whisper.

This broke (y/n)'s heart, seeing him in this state and having these self depriving thoughts.

"No, no you're not Five." She said, still holding him in her embrace.

"I don't even know why you love me, I've killed hundreds of people, I'm a bad guy (y/n)!" Five shouted, staring at (y/n) desperately. (Y/n) only gazed back sympathetically.

"Five, darling, you are not a bad guy, you're my guy. You're the love of my life. You're not a monster. And as for the killing, you did what you had to do to survive, the commission is an abusive work space, literally. I love you, my little teleporter~ and nothings ever gonna change that."

Five sniffed, his tear now drying on his face, yet his eyes still red. He nodded and (y/n) pulled him in for another hug. This time Five leaned into her chest, and maneuvered his body on to her lap. He nuzzled his head into her more, (y/n) quickly wrapped both her arms around him and kissed the top of his head.

"I'm sorry..." Five mumbled

"No, don't be sorry, never be sorry for having emotions." (Y/n) said gently. Five smiled softly, closing his eyes.

"I love you so much (y/n)~"

(Ok that's enough angst for right now 😀
Hope you enjoyed! Luv you!)