Be mine?

♥♡♥(ꈍᴗꈍ)ε`*)♥♡♥

Five knew that Valentine's day was right around the corner, and being the good boyfriend he is, he knew he had to ask (y/n) to be his valentine and not just assume. He asked Allison a while back for some advice on how to ask her and she was overjoyed that he wanted her help. But Five being Five swore her to secrecy from the other siblings. Something about his "reputation" as being stone cold, they all knew it wasn't true.

Anyway back to the profession of love, Allison told her what was trending right now and the cutest ways to ask your girlfriend to be your valentine. She showed him the websites and he instantly knew, this was it.

(Y/n) was reading in the living room of the academy when Five teleported in search of her. To his luck he found her laying on the couch.

"Darling I have something to show you~," he said with a smirk. (Y/n) put her book down and smiled, as she stood up. Before she could comply Five grabbed her hand and teleported them to the kitchen. On the table, there was a huge white box.

"Ooo, what's this?" She asked excitedly. Five only smirked and stepped back, motioning for her to open it. To which she smiled once again and lifted the lid of the box. She gasped at the sight.

There was a chocolate breakable heart that said, BE MY VALENTINE, on top with chocolate-covered hearts around it. Next to the heart, there was one of those wooden mallets for her to break open.

"Aw, Five! There is no way you found this on your own." She said smirking.

"Geez at least give me a little credit... It was Allison's idea." He said sheepishly. (Y/n) walked up to him and hugged him tightly.

"I would love you to be your valentine~" She whispered in his ear. This made Five smiles and hug her back tightly.

They spent their time eating the chocolate and laughing. Soon Klaus heard the commotion and he's definitely not one to turn down free food, and much to Fives dismay, he joined them.

. . .

Later the saving before bed Five was walking down the halls of the academy, in search of someone.

Allison was walking back to her room from the bathroom when she spotted him.

"Oh- hey Five! I heard you guys laughing so the chocolate was a success?" She said happily. Five didn't respond only walked up to her and did something she never he would ever do in a million years.

He hugged her.

"Um-" Allison was at a loss for words, she hugged back after a few seconds of awkwardness.

"Thank you, for helping me. I know I'm not always the nicest, but you've really helped me these past few months. I don't know where I would be in my relationship if it weren't for you." Five said truthfully, after breaking from the hug.

Allison only smiled once again, "Of course Five..."

"If you tell anyone I did this I'll kill you." He said quickly right before teleporting away. Only making Allison laughing a little before she walked back to her room.

(I'M SO SORRY THIS IS SO LATE!!! 😭😔 is ok bc I already have the Valentine's day chapter ready for the 14th! I hope you lonely people are ready 😈 Luv you~)