Girls trip!

"(Yyyy/nnnn)! Come on it would be so fun!" Klaus begged.

"I don't know Klaus... Five might not like the idea. He really doesn't like being apart for that long." (Y/n) said.

"See! This is why we NEED a girl's trip! To get away from all the stuffy boys in this house! You, me, Allison, And Vanya! LA baby!"

Klaus was trying his hardest to get his dear friend on board with flying to LA for the weekend, he says it's much needed, and let's be honest, it was.

"Can you at least think about it? The old man can go for 3 days without you! Right?" Klaus said trying to at least make a compromise.

"Hmmm," (y/n) thought then sighed, "yeah I'll think about it-"

"YUS!" Klaus cheered in delight and ran away to talk to his other sisters.

(Y/n) walked down the hall doing what she said, thinking. She wanted to talk to Five just to see where he would stand if she did take a vacation without him. She made it to his door and knocked. She hears a faint come in and walked in.

"Hello, darling." He says smiling looking up from his book. She smiled and flopped on top of him, starting to cuddle him, to which he happily returned.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked conceded.

"Oh- what nothing! I'm just thinking..." She quickly responded.

"Oh, what are you thinking about?" He asked

"Well- Klaus had this grand idea to take a girls trip with him to LA, but I told him that I'd think about it cause I didn't know who you would feel." She said looking away from him.

"Well, do you wanna go?" He asked

"I mean- yeah but-"

"But nothing, you'll go then." He said looking back at his book.

"Wait- but what about you?"

"What about me? (Y/n) I've been alone before I know how to take care of myself." He said back.

"No that's not what I mean- like your ok with me leaving for the weekend with the girls, without you?" She asked.

"I'll miss you for sure but don't let me hold you back from things you wanna do. If you really wanna go you should go." He said sincerely, looking down at her. She smiled and nuzzled her head in his neck, "Thank you, baby."

"Of curse darling." He said smiling.

. . .

(y/n) and Allison was waiting at the front door with their bags. (Y/n) sighed looking at her phone for the time.

"Klaus! Come on we're gonna be late!" She screamed up the stairs and looked at Allison laughing, he giggled shaking her head.

"I'm coming, I'm coming, hold her your pretty heads!" He said as he ran down the stairs with his bags in hand. "Hey- where's Vanya?" He asked looking around.

"She said she didn't want to come, something about this not being her "thing," Allison responded.

"Awww what?! Oh well, she's missing out then." Klaus said.

"Ok! So are we missing anything?" Allison asked

"No, I don't think so-"

"Au contraire," (y/n) was cut off by Five who was walking down the stairs as they spoke. Five walked over to (y/n) and hugged her tightly, to which she returned.

"Have fun and be safe." He said in her ear. She smiled, "thanks, I will." They broke from the hug and Five pointed at his siblings and said, "If anything happens to her I will kill you."

Allison playfully rolled her eyes and Klaus laughed nodding. Five smiled once more and kissed (y/n),

"I love you."

"I love you too." She said back.

"Alright, love birds now we're really gonna be late if we don't go now!" Klaus said impatiently. (Y/n) laughed and picked up her bags walking out the door. Not before looking back waving at Five, he smiled and waved back. God, he was gonna miss her, but it's only for 3 days, he should be fine.

Right?

(AYE YO YOU! I might make a part 2 where we just see five missing you 🥺 and the guys making fun of him BUT IDK YOU TELL ME IF YOU WANNA SEE THAT!
ALSO HAPPY FUCKING NEW YEAR!!
Ok luv you!)