Imagine being famous

Vanya was asked to perform her famous violin at a red carpet event and it just so happened to be the same red carpet for Allison's recent movie she's staring in. And Allison being Allison insisted that all the Hargreeves came and walked with her since one she wanted her family to be there for her movie premiere and two Vanya would actually be performing and they should support her.

Klaus and (y/n) were extremely on board with the idea of walking down a red carpet in the most beautiful of beautiful outfits and getting recognized as being famous. Diego, Luther, and Five, on the other hand, were a bit more than nervous, famous bougie events weren't really their scene, to say the least.

But luckily they caved due to (y/n) begging and Allison almost reprimanding them to be there. Five was mostly just excited to see his beautiful girlfriend and another fancy get up.

Allison, Vanya, Klaus, and (y/n) went on a shopping trip to get everyone new outfits and stuff to wear for the event. (Y/n) picked out this beautiful white corset with a matching blazer and dress pants to go with it. She found the most beautiful pair of dress sandals to match.

Five picked out just a regular black dress suit, he made the suit match the theme of (y/n)'s suit. Klaus and Allison picked out skirts and dresses to wear while Diego and Luther stuck with just formal suits.

Before they knew it they were waiting behind the wings to walk out on the beautiful red carpet.

"You nervous?" (Y/n) asked nudging Fives shoulder.

"Of course not." He scoffed at her question. She smiled at him and slid her hand into his, making him smile a bit.

"Ready?" One of the workers asked while looking at the eight of them.

"Yup."

"I was born ready."

"Let's do this."

The man smiled at their responses and pulled back the curtain and Allison took the lead. Followed by Klaus then Vanya then (y/n) and Five and their brothers slowly followed behind.

Klaus quickly skipped in front of Allison and did a couple of fashion poses and the crowd went wild.

"bask in my presence." He says making an Instagram-worthy pose. The crowd cheered and clapped loving his energy and a couple of interviewers came up to him and started asking him questions. And before the siblings knew what they were all being interrogated by paparazzi and interviewers who wanted to know the inside scoop.

(Y/n) was posing for some photos while Five awkwardly trails behind her and waited for her to finish. (Y/n) noticed Klaus being asked questions and him giving them some sassy remarks, making her giggle. Before she knew it she had caught some reporter's attention and someone was trying to ask her some questions.

"Excuse me, miss!" She turns from looking at Klaus to looking at them.

"Yes?"

"I absolutely love your outfit!! are you an actress? Or a model perhaps!?" They asked over the noise.

"O-oh! No! But thank you!" She blushed at the compliments. Five quickly noticed this and came up behind her as the reporter continues to ask questions.

"Well, you should be! You're very beautiful!"

"That she is indeed~" Five said coming up from behind (y/n).

"Aww, are you two a couple!?" The reporter asked noticing Fives presence.

"Yes that we are." Five said with a bit more confidence this time. (Y/n) nodded in agreement.

Before they could answer any more questions they saw some workers signaling for them to wrap it up and make it backstage again so they could get ready for Vanya's performance.

"Oh! Looks like we have to go but thank you for everything!" (y/n) said quickly while grabbing Five's arm and pulled him closer to the exit.

Soon everyone got the head and made their way back behind the curtains.

"So what did you guys think?" Allison asked excitedly.

"It was great!"

"I loved it!"

"I was quite loud..."

"Really crowded.."