Library Group

[Key: (r/n) Random names (b/n): boy name (g/n): girl name]

Five sat on his bed and looked down at his notepad as he crunched numbers in his head. He had recently been trying to learn new math principles that had to do with this day in age. Since they saved the world he's been getting new hobbies and trying to learn new things.

"Five? You in here?" (Y/n) sang as she opened the door.

"Yes, I'm right here." He said looking up from his notebook.

"Wanna got o the library with me? I recently was able to get my hands on a card and wanted to go." She asked smiling.

"Oh, no, maybe next time I'm quite busy right now." He said trying to dismiss her.

"Oh... alright then..." She sighed in disappointment as she slowly left the room, closing the door on her way out.

"Well no use in not going..." she thought to herself as she made her way out the door and to the library.

I soon as she got there she went straight to the shelves to look for any book that might seem pleasing. After a while of searching, she was able to obtain what she's had her eye for a hot minute but never got the chance to find it. She found a nice table in the back and took a seat. She admired the book's cover then started the read.

A few pages in and some people caught her eye, it was a group of teenagers no older than her. The four of them were laughing and talking as they all held books in their hands. There were two boys and two girls, a pretty standard friend group.

(Y/n) tried to pay no mind and continued reading. That is until when one of the four teens took notice of her. She noticed the book (y/n) was reading and whispered to the others. (Y/n) quickly took note of this and looked up with a bit of the glare. They quickly saw her look at them and darted their eyes in different directions.

(Y/n) sighed, rolling her eyes, and looked back down at her book. The girls on the other hand felt a bit bad they were caught staring and decided to approach her.

"Um... H-hey!" The one stuttered out. (Y/n) looked up from her book at the girl in front of her.

"Hello?"

"Sorry if you thought we were staring at you!" She said as she brought her hand to her neck. By now her other friends came up behind her and said their apologies as well.

"No, it's not that big of a deal." (Y/n) explained.

"O-oh ok! Um- what's your name?"

"(Y/n)."

"Hi! I'm (r/g) and this is (g/n) and that's (b/n) and (r/b)!" (R/g) explained as she pointed to each person.

"Hi!"

"sup."

"Hey."

(Y/n) smiled at their introductions as she nodded her head.

"well we mostly wanted to come over here because we really liked your whole reading aesthetic and the book that you're reading is a really really good one!" (G/n) explained as the others nodded.

"Oh well thank you, I just started reading this one. Would you all like to sit?" (y/n) asked. The girl's face's lit up as the guys smiled. They all nodded and took a seat somewhere at the table.

And that was how a beautiful friend group was formed. (Y/n) and the others would often meet up at the same table at least once a week for about 3 weeks so far. Since (y/n) technically wasn't in high school and is much older than them she knew a lot more and was able to help them with their schoolwork. They obviously didn't know about her difference due to her telling them that she skipped grades and was also homeschooled. They all enjoyed each other's company with often just read silently together like a little library friend group.

Meanwhile, Five was starting to feel a bit bad for constantly neglecting (y/n)'s library invitations. So he decided he was going to surprise her on a day he knew she would be there.

He walked into the library, as he proudly strutted to the back where the tables were. His mood instantly fell when he saw his beloved girlfriend laughing and talking with some random group of teens.

They looked so happy, she looked so happy. Five instantly felt jealousy boil up inside of him as he watched them continue to joke and laugh. Then it hit him how neglectful so has been to her in general, this entire month. He felt guilty and ashamed of how he never gave her as much attention as she deserves.

He wanted to spend time with her he just didn't know how. He looked down at the ground as he walked out of the library and teleported home.

Unbeknownst to him (y/n) actually noticed him right before he had left and was about to approach him but before she did he disappeared. She quickly dismissed herself from the group and ran down the hall to find him. But alas, she figured he had already made his way back home so she bolted out the doors and ran to the Academy.

She ran into their shared room, she was expecting Five to yell at her and for it to turn into a huge fight but what she saw caught her extremely off guard.

He was crying.

"(Y-y/n) I'm so sorry! I haven't been giving you as much attention as you deserve and I'm so sorry for neglecting you. I should've gone to the stupid library with you! I'm sorry I couldn't be good enough! Can you even forgive me!?" He asked through broken sobs.

"F-five..." (y/n) started out she didn't know how to react. She had never really seen Five like this before. She didn't know he was going to get so worked up over something like this.

"Five, I was never mad? There's nothing to forgive baby." (Y/n) said bringing him in for a tight hug. He quickly melted into her embrace and nuzzled his head into her shoulder.

The day ended with them cuddling up on their bed while (y/n) whisper sweet nothings into his ear all night. Who knew Five felt so passionate about things like this.

(hpst0riesandscen3s thought of this 💃🕺🏼💃)