~Coming out~

(In honor of Elliot Page coming out, I thought I'd make a tribute to the Girls and the Gays! The reader is Bisexual, though you can be whatever you'd like, and the story is lowkey based on my coming out story! I hope you enjoy! I love you! ❤️ ✨)

    (Y/n) breathes out shakily, as she looked at herself in the mirror. This was it, this was the day she was going to come out to Five.

She wasn't gay, fully that is. She was bisexual, the best of both worlds, as they say. She had known years prior when she had a crush on a girl, unknowingly. No, she wasn't planning on breaking up with him, for a woman, and as their relationship grew, she thought it was good that he knew.

Just in case.

She knew that five would accept her. I mean look at Klaus and Vanya. Two spitting images of LGBTQ members, just chilling out. Which we love for them. But anyway, (Y/n) couldn't help but feel a little nervous about coming out. She slowly walked down the hallway, hoping to find Five. She made it to the door of his room, she knocks oh so lightly, almost hoping he wouldn't answer. But to her dismay, he did.

"Darling! There you are, I was just wondering where you were." Five said as he looked at her. The smile on his face quickly wavered as he saw how distraught she was.

"Hey- what's wrong?" He said a bit more serious this time.

"Um- Five- I- I have to tell you something..." (y/n) said feeling sick to her stomach.

"Yes, (y/n) what's wrong?" He said quickly bring her into his room and closing the door. They walk over and sit on his bed, Five holding (y/n)'s hands in his lap.

"I have to tell you something about me... we've been dating for a long time now and I think it's time I tell you..." She pauses and looks up at Five, who is looking back gazing back very seriously.

"I'm bisexual..." She stays quite looking away, hoping Five would accept her.

"Ok, is that all?"

"I- wha?? huh- t-that's all your gonna say?" (Y/n) asks in confusion, looking up over at him.

"I mean what else is there to say? it's fine if you're bisexual. Klaus is pansexual and Vanya's gay. You'd be surprised at how accepting we can be." He says smirking at her.

(Y/n) smiles and hugs five, who happily return it.

"I love you for who you are and nothing will change that."

"I love you to Five, thank you."

. . .

"So- who else knows?" Five asks smirking again.

"You, Klaus, Vanya, and Diego. It think... oh and Ben probably knows, cause I told Klaus when he was sober." (Y/n) says laughing at the end.

Five chuckles pulling her in for a kiss. She happily kisses back