liii. returned to flesh and blood

"REBEKAH AND KOL just landed

"REBEKAH AND KOL just landed. I just assured them we're mere moments from returning our brother to life. Don't make me a liar." Klaus drawls, entering the foyer.

"I can't resurrect Elijah until I'm certain his mind is whole." Freya explains, setting up the spell. After discovering the Elijah was still in the pedant last night, Klaus had explained everything to Cullen. About what happened to Elijah and about how the Hollow had been returned to her original body. After that certain fact was let known Cullen strengthened Freya wards around the house, hoping that would be enough to keep the Hollow out until they got Elijah back.

"Well, you saved Finn with that very trinket. What's the problem?" Klaus questions, gesturing to the broken pendant.

"When that pendant was shattered, Elijah's mind shattered with it. He's most likely retreated to the innermost of his consciousness." Freya shrugs.

"How do we find that?" Hayley speaks up.

"I don't know." Freya sighs. "It could be anywhere in over a thousand years of memories, but if I try fixing the pendant before finding him and healing his mind; he'll be permanently fractured, like casting a broken bone before it's been properly set."

"Spare me the medical analogies and fix him." Klaus raises his voice.

"I need to go inside and find him. Once I'm sure his mind is stable, then I can fix the pendant." Freya snaps back.

"Well, then stop talking and get in there." Klaus exclaims.

"Klaus." Cullen warns, glancing towards her husband, she still hadn't fully forgiven him for knocking her out. "Take a walk, get some air. Let her work."

Once Klaus is gone it just leaves the three women. "Please tell me that you can do this." Hayley mutters.

"He's my brother." Freya states. "I'm not gonna stop until he's safe."

Cullen walks forward, helping Freya set up the spell. Hayley watches while the two witches get on their knees, speeding out salt to form a circle, along with little runes. "You actually think you can pull this off?" Hayley questions once they finish preparing the spell.

"I don't know." Freya glances towards Cullen. She would be the one doing the actual spell. "I've never actually tried this before."

"Freya, there are a thousand years of memories in there." Hayley stops the blonde. "How will you know which is the right one?"

"He'll recognize me. If I can find the core of his being or whatever memory he's clinging to, I'll pull him out." Freya assures.

"You ready?" Cullen exclaims as Freya lays down in the circle of salt. A small nod from Freya is all Cullen needs to begin the spell. Taking a deep breath, she focuses her mind. "Tillate ulaz. Tillate ulaz. Tillate ulaz. Tillate ulaz. Tillate ulaz."