xxxvii. there's a salvatore in town

"I HAD NO idea that Aya was gonna take Klaus and Elijah down

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

       "I HAD NO idea that Aya was gonna take Klaus and Elijah down. And regardless, why the hell are we trusting this guy all of a sudden, huh? He's the one who ran off with Aurora the first chance he got." Marcel raises his voice, pointing towards Lucien. After the Strix had gotten the heart they needed they didn't slow down, going after Klaus and Elijah as well.

"You can hardly fault a man for following his heart. Yet, the moment she started raving about firing white oak into Klaus, well... Words were said, hearts broken, veins drained." Lucien speaks up weakly.

Hayley turns to Marcel, a glare on her face. "You're one to talk about trust-- who was it that handed my dead husband's heart to the people that helped murder him?"

"I bought Cullen's life with that heart. But hey, you know what? You called me here, so if you have another plan? Please, let's hear it." Marcel drawls.

"It's simple. We storm the coven house, stop the Strix from completing the de-siring spell." Cullen shrugs.

"Okay. Well, that's easy for you to say. You're not sired by anybody, are you?" Marcel arches an eyebrow towards her.

"It's not just about de-siring... We've got to stop an execution." Lucien exclaims.

"What are you talking about?" Marcel questions.

"A lovesick teenage witch with a runner-up heart is somehow going to break the sire link? I'm sorry, but your darling Davina is in over her head, and Aya knows this. She will let Davina de-sire both brothers, then test the spell's success by firing a white oak bullet into Klaus' heart. I mean, it's win-win for her-- if you live, Marcel, we'll, she's won. If not, at least she's eliminated the rival sireline, including me." Lucien explains.

"His prophecy witch said she saw Klaus die and his entire sireline burn." Cullen states.

Lucien nods. "She watched us fall, she watched us burn, every soul Klaus ever turned. When Aya tests this spell, Klaus will fall either way. And, if Davina fails, as she likely will, the two of us will die as well."

"Actually... make that the three of us." A random man chimes in, walking into the courtyard.

"I'm sorry do I know you?" Cullen questions, confused as to why a stranger was in her home.

"My name's Stefan Salvatore." The man, Stefan, tells them. "I'm an old friend of Klaus'."

-

After assuring them that Stefan was who he said he is, the group jumped into action, trying to form a plan that wouldn't get them all killed. "Could use one of these access tunnels to slip into a back room." Stefan mumbles, pointing towards the map of the Davilla Estate. Lucien frowns, making a noise as he stands over Stefan's shoulder. "What? Worried about getting a little dirt on your thousand-dollar shoes?"

"Actually, I'll be doing most of the heavy lifting, since the vampires we're facing are, what? Seven times your age?" Lucien bites back, turning to face Marcel. "Is this really the best help we can get?"