vi. an old foe

"WHAT THE HELL?" Cullen whispers when she wakes up to the feeling of a car driving down a bumpy road

"WHAT THE HELL?" Cullen whispers when she wakes up to the feeling of a car driving down a bumpy road. The last thing she remembered was going out into the backyard after Marcel left and then everything went black. If the zip tie wrapped around her wrists was any indication, she would've guessed she'd been kidnapped. Using her feet she shatters the glass window in the back, but before she can escape the car comes to a screeching halt.

Cullen lets out a groan as she goes to kick her attacker. The man fights against her, but whatever he knocked her out with must have weakened her magic because he's able to easily overpower her. "Who the hell are you?" Cullen screams, trying to get away from the man.

"You don't know me, Cullen." The man stops his struggle. "But I'm one of the many enemies Klaus has and if I were I would get used to this."

"Let me go." Cullen continues to yell.

"Shut up." The man snaps, picking Cullen up and throwing her over his shoulder.

It's morning by the time they reach their destination and the man sets Cullen down onto what looks like a small rundown shack. "What is this place?" Cullen questions, looking around. She could tell they were in the Bayou, but she didn't know where.

"The armpit of Louisiana." The man replies, pulling out a knife.

Cullen leans back slightly, trying to put some distance between her and him. "What are you going to do with that?"

"Depends on you." The man moves forward, beginning to cut the restraints around her ankles. "My name is Tyler by the way."

"Tyler." Cullen tests the name on her lips. "Why did you kidnap me?"

"You'll know soon enough." Tyler states as another man walks into the clearing. "This is Dwayne. Dwayne, get her inside."

With nothing to defend herself Cullen allows Dwayne to drag her into the shack. Once inside she's pushed to sit by a fire stove where Dwayne ties her to the item so she can't escape. "Whatever you think you're doing, you should know that the whole Original family has made some sort of pact, or something, to keep me and the baby safe. So, if you hurt me, they'll kill you." Cullen speaks up as Tyler enters the room.

"I'm not afraid to die." Tyler states, setting a bag down on the ground before turning to Dwayne. "You ready for this?"

"Let's do it." Dwayne nods.

Cullen's eyes widen when she sees Tyler pull a syringe out of the bag. "What are you doing?" Her question goes ignored as Dwayne moves towards her, holding her down. "Tyler, please don't. Please."

"Klaus destroyed everything good in my life." Tyler yells, bending down in front of Cullen. "So, I'm gonna take away the thing he wants most."

"No, please. Please, don't." Cullen cries out, struggling to get away from the two men. Tyler grabs ahold of the girl, jamming the needle into her stomach as she lets out a scream. Once Tyler steps away from her, Cullen places her hand on her stomach watching with wide eyes as Tyler injects her blood into Dwayne before snapping his neck.