xxxi. happy thanksgiving

"HEY, GUYS

"HEY, GUYS." CULLEN greets as she opens her door to Jackson and Hayley. "Happy Thanksgiving!"

"Hey." Hayley smiles, hugging Cullen. "I feel like I haven't seen you in forever."

"I know." Cullen responds, allowing them to come in. "And I'm sorry the first thing I ask you to do is watch Hope, but I've got some...Mikaelson business to deal with."

"It's alright." Jackson reassures her. "We don't mind watching Hope."

"Alright." Cullen smiles. "Good. One night I promise I will get Klaus to watch her and the three of us will go have some real adult fun."

"Good." Hayley squeezes Cullen's hand. "Be careful today, doing whatever you're doing."

Cullen sighs, squeezing Hayley's hand back. "I will. I promise." Leaving Hayley and Jackson to get comfortable Cullen walks over to Hope. "Mommy will be back soon sweetie, and then we can have our own little Thanksgiving." Placing a kiss on her daughters head, she smiles at her before thanking Jackson and Hayley.

Stepping outside of her apartment, Cullen stops when her phone begins to ring. "Hello? Freya? What's up? Have you found Rebekah?"

"No." Freya exclaims. "But what do you say to some good old torture? I'm right across the street."

Cullen lets a wicked smile appear on her face as she glances towards the compound. "I say hell yes." Pocketing her phone, she makes her way over to the building. Entering she follows the smell of blood, stopping when she finds Freya standing over a redheaded woman. What is it with Klaus and redheads?

"Took you long enough." Freya tells Aurora as finally wakes up.

Aurora looks around the room, her gaze stopping on the two women standing in front of her. "Oh, are we to play a fun game?"

Freya smiles. "Actually yes. And now that my spell has made it so that no one can hear what happens..."

Cullen steps forward. "We're gonna have a lot of fun."

Blinking a couple of times Aurora tries to move closer to Cullen, as if she couldn't believe her eyes. "Cullen! The mother of Niklaus' child."

"Yeah." Cullen nods, bending down to Aurora's level. "And you know what that means? He's mine." Aurora's crazy smile immediately drops as she glares at the heretic. "And you're gonna tell us where to find Rebekah, or we're going to kill you."

"Where's Rebekah?" Freya speaks up. When Aurora doesn't answer Cullen shrugs, punching Aurora across the face.

"Where's Rebekah?" Cullen repeats. When Aurora still doesn't answer Cullen raises her hand causing Aurora to yell in pain as her head begins to pound. "I'm gonna ask you again-- where is Rebekah?"

When Aurora still doesn't answer Freya raises her hand, using her own magic on the redhead. Letting out a yell, Aurora reaches for her head. "Woo! Hahaha! That actually hurt. Haha! Oh, I have't felt pain since the 1700s! Kind of tickles."