iv. you are all class

"I TOLD YOU Agnes, I feel great

       "I TOLD YOU Agnes, I feel great." Cullen exclaims as she flips through a magazine.

"You are overdue for a checkup." Agnes chastises the girl.

"What am I gonna do? Pop into the Quarter for a quick ultrasound? A pregnant witch escorted by another witch? Nothing to see here." Cullen arches an eyebrow.

"I know a doctor out in the Bayou, off the beaten path. Now, I took the liberty of making an appointment for you. Tonight, after-hours, just us. Vampires will never get word of it." Agnes explains.

Cullen sighs, thinking for a moment. She knew she would need to see a doctor soon, she just didn't want to put herself in danger. "Okay, fine. Bayou-baby-doctor it is."

-

"Your baby's heart rate is perfect." The doctor smiles as she pulls away from Cullen. "Your blood pressure is a bit high, I've got something for it." Cullen nods, watching as the doctor walks away right as her phone vibrates. Looking down she sees it's a text from Rebekah asking where she is. Quickly Cullen replies, letting her know that she's in the Bayou for a check up.

Lights outside catch Cullen's attention as she jumps down from the operating table. Glancing outside and then towards the doctor talking to Agnes she begins to get a bad feeling. "Uh, you know, I'm-I'm actually not that good with pills." Cullen tries to come up with an excuse as the doctor walks back into the room.

The doctor laughs slightly. "Well, me neither, truth be told." Cullen takes a deep breath as the doctor walks over to the counter, getting her medicine ready. The brunette's eyes widen when she turns around just in time to watch as the doctor comes towards her with a needle. Using her magic, Cullen knocks the doctor out, watching as she falls to the ground.

Cullen glances through the doorway only to see Agnes talking to some sketchy looking men, quickly and quietly she slips out of the window in the back room, running into woods that surrounded the building. Waiting in the woods, Cullen watches as the men pass her one by one. Raising her hand she watches as they all drop to the ground, their necks now broken. The girl whips around as she feels a hand being placed on her shoulder. "It's just me." Rebekah calms her before glancing towards the dead vampires. "I have to say, I'm impressed."

"How'd you find me?" Cullen questions.

"Your text got me half way, vamp hearing did the rest." Rebekah explains. "Who are they?"

"I don't know." Cullen shakes her head. "Agnes hired them."

"There are more of them." Rebekah exclaims, drawing Cullen's attention towards the light flashes through the trees. "Run!" Not needing to be told twice Cullen takes off. "If I had a dollar for every mess my family has got me into." The sound of a body hitting the ground stops Cullen as she turns towards Rebekah, only to see the original on the ground.