ii. add another coffin

LUCKY FOR CULLEN, Elijah had been able to convince Klaus that her and the baby were worth fighting for

LUCKY FOR CULLEN, Elijah had been able to convince Klaus that her and the baby were worth fighting for. As soon as the brothers had come to the decision Elijah had swept Cullen away from the witches, bringing her to an old plantation where the family used to live. Cullen tried her best to reassure the man that she had her own apartment, but he ignored the girl, telling her she needed to be hidden and kept safe.

With those truly touching words from Elijah, Cullen was left alone in the big house. Klaus, who hadn't spoken to her since he found out she was pregnant, was most likely off somewhere messing around with Marcel and Cullen had no idea where Elijah was. She tried to not let the quietness of the old house creep her out too much as she made herself comfortable with her new room. The sudden sound of a car pulling up pulled her attention away from the book she was reading as she walked out of her room, magic sparking at her fingertips.

"Who the hell are you?" Cullen questions, watching as a blonde woman walks into the house like she owns the place.

"Ah." The woman sighs. "You must be the maid. My bags are in the car get them, will you?"

"Hello." Cullen smiles, looking around the house. "Not the maid."

"Right." The woman corrects herself. "You're that witch my brother Klaus knocked up. I was expecting to see some kind of supernatural, miracle baby bump. Guess you're not showing yet. It's Cullen, isn't it? I'm Rebekah."

"You have your brothers manners." Cullen drawls, walking down the stairs to stand in front of Rebekah.

"And his temper, too, so watch it." Rebekah warns. "Where's Elijah?"

"I don't know." Cullen shrugs. "I'm guessing he's long gone."

"What do you mean long gone?" Rebekah questions.

"He brought me here yesterday and told me not to leave. I haven't heard from him since last night." Cullen explains, pushing some hair behind her ear.

"Niklaus has most likely done something dastardly and Klaus-like." Rebekah practically seethes with anger. "Klaus!" The blonde begins yelling. "Get out here and tell me what you've done with our brother, you narcissistic, back-stabbing wanker!"

"Enough with all the shouting." Klaus stops her, entering the room. "Little sister, I should have known. I assume the six dead vampires were your doing?"

"They were very rude. Trying to victimize a poor, innocent girl just trying to find her way to the Quarter. So sorry, were they friends of yours? Oh, that's right, you don't have any friends." Cullen can't help but try and hide a quiet laugh at Rebekah's joke causing both siblings to turn towards her. "I like her." Rebekah grins.

"I do have friends." Klaus turns the attention back to himself, not before glaring at the two women. "I have Marcel. You remember him, don't you? Yes, of course you do. He fancies himself the 'King of the Quarter' now, and he has these rules about killing vampires. It'll be fun to see what sort of punishment he comes up with for you."