You're sick

Not with COVID, just sick:)
_____

1.0 Richtofen≈

Richtofen doesn't really want to use his medicines on you since he tested them on "guinea pigs"which were people before... but that's beside the point. If he does know something like it'll actually help and heal you, then he'll give it to you, he just has to make sure he knows it's safe for him to give it to you. If he doesn't, he doesn't mind staying by you. If you're tired he'll lay down with you and hold you till you fall asleep or just maybe stay with you, if you're talking about something he'll listen. He's more of a comfort pillow, he refers to himself as since he doesn't really do well with feelings, but he secretly is.

2.0 Richtofen≈

Like his Ultimis self, he won't give anything to you that he's not sure if it'll work. If he does, then it's a pretty fast healing process I guess you could say. If it doesn't he'll do anything for you. But you don't ask for much, maybe just his attention or affection. If you're tired he'll lay by you and gently run his fingers up and down your back, or he'll play with your hair. You're hungry? He can cook, you don't even have to ask he'll always have food on hand, he does what he can but he knows it's probably not enough, he could care less if he got sick, he just wants you to get better

1.0 Nikolai≈

He knows the feeling, probably not being sick SICK but definitely being a hungover type of sick. He gets how your stomach hurts and you feel like throwing up, and the headaches. Let's just say he has a way of getting rid of those real fast, just a small trick he learned one day while it happened. But he knows it won't even help you since being hungover and actually being sick is two different things. So he just gives his little advice like laying down and just relaxing, don't overwork yourself to much and try to get as much sleep as you can. He'll even give you a massage, he has heavenly hands!

2.0 Nikolai≈

Mmm, his past wives had quite a few fevers and sicknesses back then. He's even had some himself, almost all the time actually. But that doesn't stop him from taking care of you, you can be stubborn and not want his help but he always just helps you without your saying. Sometimes he does it to make you feel better, other times, it annoys you and he knows you can't really do anything about it, so he happily carries you around while you pout in his arms. The best kind of healing is love, at least that's what he says. He is a huge cuddle bug though so I'm thinking that it actually is...

1.0 Dempsey≈

He doesn't really know what to do honestly, he was almost always told to toughen it out and he was asked if he was dying, if not then he had to get back to work. Some people in his life were generous and actually helped him, but he doesn't really remember, so when it came to you, he just sorta told you to try and work it off, if it was actually hurting you, he'd put all work aside and help the best he can. Even if it meant coming out of soldier mode.

2.0 Dempsey≈

He'd be lying if he said he didn't like you being sick. I mean not in a bad way he just loves babying you. He can just hold you whenever he feels like it when you're sick, if you're to tired he'll hold you on the couch or he'll lay with you. He can be lazy with you if that's what you want, if you insist on cooking he'll stand closer to you than expected and he'll just immediately take over and have you sit on the counter while he finishes cooking. Or he'll go on walks with you if you'd like. He'd do anything just to be by your side at all times

1.0 Takeo≈

Kids. He's had kids before so he knows what you mean. They've literally complained to him all day and night just to have their fathers attention. So he gave it to them and tended to their needs, so why should yours be different? He knows exactly how much medicine to give you, and sometimes he makes tea for you. Probably the best tea ever. He can cook, it's no surprise, he can do a lot of things, and he doesn't mind taking over for you when you're sick.

2.0 Takeo≈

He has felt and been sick before, but he always pulled through pretty fast since he has a pretty high immune system. So when yours lasts a little longer than usual, he ends up worrying about you. He'll make you take naps during the day and make sure you eat even if you don't feel like it. Well, he won't force you but he'll try and get you to eat something if you haven't all day. Sometimes you ask him to lay with you and hold him. He'll do it, he prefers the couch though, if he lays on the bed he tends to fall asleep. But if you want to sleep on the bed then he won't hesitate to take you to bed.
_____
Hello! Merry Christmas to all, even though I'm 2 days late...

Anyways, I hope you all had a good Christmas and looking forward to a new year.

1K is around the corner once again, and if you haven't heard or read, please read the end of the last chapter and figure out what you all want for a special:)

Thanks for reading!