Richtofen Easter Special

These Oneshots are goin to be a bit late, but I hope that's alright. A continuation from last chapter
_____

"You're going to have fun, I promise" you reassured Ed as he unbuckled his seat belt, making a small groan, sounding like he was unsure about what you said. "Ehh, I'm not sure Liebe, what if I do or say something wrong? Your parents are probably going to hate me" he sighed out, slouching back and looking out the windshield. "Aw come on, don't think like that. They love you" you smiled at him, "now, shall we?" You playfully asked and got out. "I suppose" he said as he got out of the vehicle.

He walked beside you, grabbing your hand and holding it in his as he stuffed it in his pocket. He gave a small smile, then a quick kiss. You watched him as he silently counted his steps, and kicks rocks on the way over to the door. Before you could even knock, the door opened and your niece was standing there, she ran off, leaving the door open. "Oh. Do we close the door and wait?" Richtofen asked, reaching for the handle. Then stopped himself, "I'm sure they won't mind" you smiled and walked in, greeted to family running around. Richtofen suddenly grabbed your hand, you give it a small squeeze, "what's wrong?" You asked, looking around, "I don't want to get lost" he nervously replied. "You're probably one of the tallest people here, I don't think your going to lose me" you laughed.

The rest of the day was you and Richtofen greeting people and helping around the place. Maybe doing some introductions here and there for people who didn't know who Ed was. Everyone was now seated, talking to each other, waiting for the time to eat. "What's going on?" Richtofen asked, leaning down a little to hear what you had to say. "Kids are doing the hunt, after that we're going to eat" he nodded understandingly and continued to stand beside you. You're family gave him some snacks and tried to feed him, he was probably already almost full, before dinner!

Ed stood there, not really saying anything, scared he was going to say something that would upset most people. However some tried to encourage him to speak up about his job, which he did. But left out the 'bad' parts. He patiently waited for you, getting a little lonely since he didn't really know anyone. He looked down from the feeling of something falling on his foot. A child..- a child?! He panicked, thinking to himself maybe someone of your family thought he pushed the kid over. He didn't want to hurt them anymore than he thought he did, or touch them, so he gently pushed them up with his shoe. He ignored them, acting like it didn't happen. "Excuse me" the kid tugged at his pants. The kid seemed like they weren't going to budge, "ja, little one?" He asked as he seen the small kid barely reach up to his knee

"Could you help me?" They wanted help? From him? "Go.. ask your parents or... run along" he tripped over his words. "Their busy. Please?" He stared at them, then let go of your hand, "sure" he sighed out, walking away and following the kid, suddenly the child grabbed his hand, walking along side him. He tried to softly pry it off but gave up when they wouldn't let go. Gently holding their tiny hand back in his big one, the child babbled along, he smiled shortly after. Once they came to a stop, they pointed up in the tree. He felt bad that he had to get it and they didn't, he pulled them off their feet and had them grab it. They giggled, and before he could put them back down, they hugged his neck. Patting their back, and putting them down. His work was done.. or so he thought. Two more just like the first one came running over. Asking him for help.

He was a bit shy to say, especially with all the adults watching. He looked around and seen none were looking, so he accepted the challenge again. Once they finished, he had more fun than he thought. You watched with a smile on your face, Richtofen stuck between the kids, he definitely was outnumbered. Once he stood beside you again, he sighed. "That was tiring" he laughed out, he looked down and seen the kids sitting on the grass in front of him near him. A little closer than he'd imagine they would be, he thought they'd run off and show their parents. Their basket between their legs as they opened their eggs. He watched them happily, "did you have fun?" "Ja, they're just a little much" he told you, smiling. Then looked down as each one of them gave him a piece of their favorite candy. He happily accepted them, "do you want to sit down?" He nodded, following you. Little did he know he was leading a train, they all giggled while following along.

"Looks like your babysitting today" he blushed at the comment, he never really liked being around kids "uh, who's the oldest" "well that one, their names-" "nein, they already have names. I just needed to know who's the oldest. Suddenly, the kids started to have a small fight, "hey, Eins, Zwei, Drei. No more" you quickly looked at him, confusion on your face, "Ed- you.. you named them one, two, and three?" He hummed  my, "mhm, there is three, no?" "There is but" "is it wrong?" "No, no. Not at all, I'm just curious" you cut yourself off, as he began to split the cake all three were fight over. "There, now you all have equal pieces"

He sat back and watched them, he didn't mind the kids now. He thought they'd be way out of control, but now that he knows how to read their attitudes and body languages, he looked out for what happens. Soon after, you all said your goodbyes, the three little ones almost crying. He told them he'd come back soon, so long as they remember him, they smiled and hugged him.
_____
A bit late for Easter, I'm sorry. I hope you're ready for three more chapters after this one though:)