They child starts crying while telling them not to leave

1.0 Richtofen≈

His heart shattered into a million pieces, he hated leaving his child behind. It's not everyday he has to leave to do something, "business" related. He wished you were there to take his favorite human being away so they didn't have to see him leave. Now here they were, Richtofen by the door and his baby on the ground holding his leg, his child's whimpering was something a parent never wanted to hear.

"Can you go get your teddy bear?" He'd bend down and wipe away their tears that made its way down their pink cheeks. Smiling, they stood up and ran off to grab their teddy bear, giving it to their father. "I want you to take care of Sam while I'm gone ok? When I get back we can all play together ok?" They nodded, still a little upset but promised to their dad of what they would do. Sometimes Richtofen wanted to cry too, after that. It wasn't too hard to get the day going without his little helper.

1.0 Nikolai≈

Everybody he once lost made a hole in his heart. A whole that wasn't filled for so long, once his child was here. It just magically fixed itself, but every time they begged him not to go, it just made the hole break again. He always felt bad because he needed somethings done and he was his child's favorite person to play with. They never really got use to being without their dad that every time he left, His child thought he wasn't going to come back.

He sat on the couch while his baby was playing on the floor with their toys, once in awhile his child would show what or who it was. He smiled to himself, he was debating whether to leave now or later. If he left now he'd be able to get things done, if he left later well, He didn't want his wife angry with him sooo... he needed to leave. He stood up and his child automatically standing up too. He walked towards the door and opened it. He turned and tried to gently push them back inside. His attempts failed as his baby grabbed his fingers with their hands while their cheek rested against his knuckles. He gave up and ended up taking his child along with him

1.0 Dempsey≈

He was gone most of the time, it wasn't a choice. His marine work always got in the way of family time, and when ever he did come back his child just molded to him. They never wanted him to leave, it broke his heart just thinking, when he comes back for a break his child probably thinks he's going to stay for good. And when he has to leave, it leaves his baby confused.

Today was the day he had to go back to work, shipped off somewhere again. Full uniform and his bag at his side, he hugged you then bent down to his baby. He kissed their head while holding their hand. He never liked to leave his child, he loved them so much, the tears in his eyes were proof that it was true. His baby's eyes sparked with tears. This was the worst part, leaving. He picked them up and held them in his chest while he comforted them. Handing his child over to you, his baby grabbed his collar and tried to hold on. That cry for him to stay was enough for the tears to fall, he softly took their hands off his collar while looking at how small they were. So small. He kissed their soft skin while backing up and waving to both of you.

1.0 Takeo≈

Nothing made a man cry more than seeing their child crying out for them like he's all that they ever knew. He never thought of having a child, he always thought that they'd get in the way, but now that he has one. His perspective has changed completely, 360 no scope. It didn't really psychically affect him when he seen his child cry but emotionally it did. He feels guilty and always holds them when they do start crying.

He usually leaves to do stuff at night, thinking that if his child was asleep he didn't have to worry about them crying. But once the baby found out that their dads been sneaking out at night, they made a normal thing where they stay up late. Sometimes Takeo left, and sometimes he didn't. On the days he did he didn't dare to look down at the child who had tears falling from their eyes and making its way down onto their shirt. But he couldn't look away, he picked them up and took them out into the dark night. He counted the stars while humming a tune to them. Slowly putting them to sleep. He knows how to escape now.

2.0 Richtofen≈

He wants to stab himself. That's what it feels like. Every time he seen his baby cry, he feels like he betrayed them and a wave of guilt just slams into him. So he made it a thing where he's a stay home dad. But as everyone knows, not all things last forever and he needed some stuff to continue his experiments. Now the only tricky part was leaving without notifying his child, which was almost always impossible. But he's done it before, other times...he failed miserably.

He kneeled down and peeled the child that hugged his leg, off and held them on the side of his hip. Their small hands grabbed the hem of his vest and laid their head on his shoulder, wiping their tears off on his white shirt. He just now realized how much he meant to his child and held them to his side while rocking back and forth, sort of an attempt to sooth his baby. He held them as they laid in his chest looking up at him while he played with their brown hair. He just couldn't do it, where ever he went, they went. And that's how he planned on keeping it, he got them dressed and took them along with him.

2.0 Nikolai≈

He always made an extra effort to hang out with his child, since everyone wanted him to do something for them, he was never really home. His break was long enough to satisfy his child, but it wasn't. Once he headed for the door his child bolted and grabbed his leg. Their babbling nonsense fell from their mouth, he understood that they didn't want him to leave.

His baby always tried to speak but couldn't, just mumble things out. His child arguing at him, he played along and pretended to argue. He still stepped out the door and yanked them off their feet.  He gave them their favorite hug with lots of kisses, it still didn't stop the tears that formed in his child's eyes. He smiled and promised to bring back a snack for them if they promised to behave. They somewhat agreed, only they didn't want a snack, they just wanted their fathers attention. Now he understood that he was important to them. He still brought back a treat for them.

2.0 Dempsey≈

He always found it amusing that his child would cry after him. It still hurt him deep down, he'd wait for them to clean up this boogers and wipe away the tears, then he'd pick them up and just Comfort them. He loved the kid, and he'd be damned if anything happened to them

He stood in front of the door and looked at his child who's lip quivered while there eyes welled with tears. He couldn't lie, that expression was adorable. He ruffled their hair and held their hand in his. He knew if he walked out the door just like that, his child would start screaming and crying non stop until he came home. He knows because it's happened before. Sometimes his child got him to do things he didn't want to do, like now. He scooped them up onto his arms and carried them back further into the house. "Don't tell your mom I stayed today".

2.0 Takeo≈

Takeo didn't think he would be missed once he left, but he wasn't the same man back then. His child is what mostly changed him, especially when they started crying just because he touched the door knob. He wasn't going anywhere in particular, he just needed something out of the vehicle real quick.

And that's where it started, the crying and trying to call their dads name. Whenever he did leave his child sat in the same spot pouting until he gets back, but today was one of those days he thanked his child because he didn't want to do anything or go anywhere. He walked in from outside and seen his child wiping their tears away and smiled up at him with their big brown eyes, he smiled and picked them up. Setting them in his lap, they decided to take an afternoon nap.
_____
I hope you guys liked this chapter, it was requested by a great friend of mine. I have some more coming out like this soon!

Request are open!

Edited