What turns them on

Richtofen≈
1.0 Richtofen loves when you wear his hat. Especially if the horde is gone and your just roaming around with his hat on sideways.
Admiring you wearing his things and making sure that everyone else knows your his is an absolute turn on. He'll be busy working on something then you'll come up. Usually just giving him a kiss on the cheek, just before leaving he'll grab your arm. You already know what's to come.

2.0 loves when you show determination and being so bold. Especially with him. Your braveness can do wonders to him.What ever you do can fluster him easily, if you slowly drag one finger across his chest surely something will happen later that night. He hates blushing in front of the guys.

Dempsey≈
1.0 loves when you wear his army jacket. Pretending like you know nothing when you do something that gets him worked up is very thrilling. He finds that your innocence is the very thing he finds interesting about you. Once you get to bed, all that goes away and turns to mischievousness.

2.0 your reliability and your charisma. Your ability to charm other, especially Takeo, it's very surprising. You may of may not have talked to him first and made him fall head over boots for you. He likes the way your attitude is always honest and the way you put your words. He's mostly bottom because of that.

Nikolai≈
1.0, seeing you in his hat makes him want to push you against a wall and make out there. It makes him wonder how 'nice' you are in bed too. Your sweetness and love make him sometimes over think and leads somewhere else. Especially with vodka in his system it's a lot harder to think straight when your drunk! Just know that he won't be as nice in bed too.

2.0 your rudeness actually. Weird but understandable. He likes the way those curses towards Richtofen and Takeo roll off that perfect tongue of yours. He melts under his clothes when you threaten one of the guys. Just the way your body works and moves makes him wish he had met you earlier before the breakout.

Takeo≈
1.0 like how fearless you are. Especially with you and his katana. He's sees so much of himself in you (double meaning ._.?)that makes him almost excited. Seeing as you can handle yourself and only yourself with a horde is totally shocking and quite a turn on.

2.0 your body. Cliche I know but just watching it easily slip and dodge the hands of the undead is satisfying. The way your body looks like an hourglass is almost always what he thinks about, sometimes leading him to undeniable thoughts about you underneath him.
_____
This was quick, thank you for the request and Keep'er comin:)