How they hold you in public

Richtofen≈

He likes when you hold his arm while his hands are in his pockets. It makes him feel better, just knowing you're there and you choose to hold him instead of vice versa makes him happy. It makes him feel like it's you and him against the world and acting like royalty, He loves when you hold his belt loop though.

Nikolai≈

An arm around your shoulder is how he likes it. Your body is so much smaller than his it's funny to see you just sink into his side. He'll wrap his jacket around you and carry you around, it looks like he's just carrying a sack of potatoes in his jacket. But really, he prefers to hold your shoulders and walk side by side, it's like he's protecting you.

Dempsey≈

Walking together side by side he'll have a hand in the back of your jean pocket. He doesn't mean it to be nasty he just finds it more comfortable and it makes him feel closer to you. Especially when you're taking him somewhere he'll casually stand behind you and glare at anyone who even looks at you. So I'm pretty sure no one is going to mess with a lady who had a muscular mean looking boyfriend in the back.

Takeo≈

Good old fashion Holding Hands. He doesn't mind you holding his arm, he actually feels quite proud, happy even, that you'd actually hold him. Sure he wasn't big on PDA but he still has his moments where he'll show you off and just want to hold you. When you do hold hand it's you holding his finger, sometimes his hand.
_____