Their job this day

Richtofen≈

Richtofen would be a pathologist. Teaching about medicine, he's very interested in the topic. Usually when your sick he always finds a cure within a couple of days, or many a couple of hours, If not, then he has a cure right then and there. He wants other people to learn to take care of themselves and how to help others.

Nikolai≈

Would be a leader, doesn't matter what he did, he was always the leader. But he did work as a coach, a real good one too. He helped kids through practice and always encouraged them, sure he was a bit mean but it's what inspired them and the people/kids all came to actually like him.

Dempsey≈

This man would be a darn good D.I. If kids want to join the army then he'll help them, they need help getting into shape? He'll help them! Not enough motivation? He's got them. He loves kids but the only way to truly toughen them up is to be a little rough. All in all, they are very thankful and kind to him.

Takeo≈

Funny to think about, but he'd be in charge of a meditation class. It actually helps people though, all the stress that's been built up suddenly goes away as soon as they leave the building. He sometimes talks to people, almost like a therapist but..not. He's real good at what he does and he wouldn't want it any other way.
_____
Requests?