I Just Want To Start a Flame In Your Heart (Dempsey)

The temple was empty, no sound was to be heard. Richtofen and Dempsey weren't at each other's throats or no sounds of Nikolai breaking his empty bottles.

Splashing footsteps made there way through the shimmering water. There he sat, looking at the box with a straight face. Soft hands grabbed the Americans.

His face was filled with desire. The one desire was her. Careful as ever, he held her waist. Being gentle as if she was going to break.

Her left arm slowly crept up to his shoulder while the other held his left hand. His face was as red as the metallic Ray Gun.

Moving ever so slightly, they began to sway.

"I don't want to set the world on fire, I love you to much" her voice sounded like velvet as she sang just above a whisper.

Her leg wrapped around his thigh as he laid her backwards watching her flexible body sway left to right.

"I just want to be the one you love" his voice gently sang along with hers. Her hand left his as he spun her around. Her small frame landed in his chest as he looked at her like she was the only thing in the god forsaken world.

"I just want to start a great big flame down In your heart"

His lips met hers. The moon giving light and shining onto the water giving the couple more of a romantic movie scene.

In the background was Richtofen watching from the wooden bridge just below the waterfall. Heartbroken that the American had made the first move.

"I didn't want to set the world on fire liebe...I just wanted to start a flame in your heart.." Richtofen walked away straightening his cap as he didn't want anyone to see the stray tear.