Richtofen x Shy! Reader

Thank you for this amazing request!

Requested
_____

The creaking wood from the top of the theater was heard all through out the cinema. The foul stench of nova gas was around and the blue light from the mystery box lit the stage. Picking a weapon from the box you gently picked it up. Walking back over you examined the fine piece of metal, sitting on the metal stair case by the turret you thought about Richtofen.

Oh you love him very much, people say he's bad news and that he was going to hurt you. You being you, you didn't listen, he was sweet and caring. The thought of him being yours and treating you right was an amazing thought. You being his and him being yours was a little weird considering he was very open and brave, and you being...shy and quiet. Totally the opposite of Richtofen.

"Liebling, what are you doing? Your suppose to come and discuss how we're going to get out of this place" "s-sorry, I guess I forgot" looking down from his eyes you tried to focus on the gun you had gotten not to long ago, but it'd always come back to Richtofen.

"Is there something your not telling me...love?" He sounded unsure of the word and just went along with it. "no..." trying to act confident you looked up at him and realized that he had a look that scared you. He smiled and leaned down to your face. "Your lips look a little lonely, mind if Meine meet yours?" You were pretty sure your face went full on red. You felt a little uncomfortable with him being this close but it was all you ever wanted.

"No-ye-" you groaned at the sudden feeling of soft warm lips on yours. Opening your eyes you seen Richtofen lean more into you. Pulling back, he gave you a sweet smile, "now. Why don't we see what the others are up too" he gently grabbed your hand and tugged you out the theater to the bar where all three men were sitting. Couple of minutes later into the 'meeting', you couldn't focus. You couldn't believe that he actually kissed you. It was like a dream come true.

Everyone seemed to walk out the room to attend to their own needs. "leibling" you hated how you always wanted him. It was just a constant need. You closed your eyes and sighed. How were you supposed to tell him how you feel you couldn't just go up and tell him, that'd be embarrassing. "R-Richtofen I have to tell you something" "ja? what would that be?" he looked at his hand, mocking you. "I-" "I know, I love you too". Closing your mouth and hearing exactly what you wanted was a shock, you didn't expect for it to be this easy. "your to easy to read darling"

Looking into his green eyes you thought he was kidding, "but I don't know how a relationship works-" "do you think I do? look we'll both take this slow and steady, alles klar?" you had a feeling it meant 'alright'. "Alright" you couldn't believe it, it felt like you could take on the world right then and there. "can I ask something from you?" he looked serious a his body looked a little tense. Already thinking that this relationship wouldn't work you turned cautiously and met his eyes.

"y-yeah?" "can I kiss you?" your face turn pink and felt hot. Nodding meekly you looked at him, he took his time coming closer to you. His soft warm hands grazed your jawline and down your neck. He tangled his fingers into your hair and pulled your head closer, his other hand holding you by your waist, wanting to pull you as close as possible. Both of your lips met and sparks flew, your stomach felt like butterflies ust bloomed. Slowly pulling away you seen Richtofen's face a faint pink and had a huge smile on his face.

"same place same time tomorrow?" you smiled and nodded, before Richtofen could walk off he grabbed his hat and put it on your head. He would never forget this moment.

_____

I hope you guys liked this one, thank you for the request.

request are open!