What they're scared of nowadays

Richtofen≈

Richtofen if scared of car washes. He never likes going through them, he'll cover his ears and crouch down to avoid the sound of the water and the wash rags hitting against the window. If it doesn't help then he'll turn up the radio and try to talk to you so he gets distracted. The worse part is the air dryers. He feels like they're going to break the windows.

Nikolai≈

Ordering food in a restaurant, he gets nervous and sometimes messes up you guys' order. He'll just stare at the waiter like a deer in the headlights, he always turns to you and asks you to finish what he started. Either restaurants or being put on the spotlight, it makes him insecure and out of place because the people aren't his family. And they expect him to let loose, he sometimes misses Russia.

Dempsey≈

Driving is the one thing he doesn't like. Sure he's drove before but he doesn't like it, especially the people who are always on their phones while driving, even if he's in the right lane and doing the right things the people who text usually get mad at him. He also gets anxious when your on the left lane of the highway and the turnoff you need to go to is on the right with a vehicle on the right lane. He tells himself that he isn't going to make it and your going to have to go all the way down to the next exit and turn around.

Takeo≈

Takeo hates how everyone is always curious about him. They always ask what they eat and what religion he practices when clearly, they are almost the same. When someone tells him to say something in Japanese, he feels uncomfortable because they're invading his personal space. He doesn't say 'no' to anyone though. He won't ever complain to anyone other than you.
_____
I'm back, I really don't have any preferences and imagines right now. So if you have a request please don't be afraid to ask:)