What animals you guys have

Richtofen≈

You and Richtofen would have a dove. A girl dove to be exact! He loves holding her and running his fingers through her soft feathers. He uses her as a anxiety pet, she usually calm him down when he gets frustrated or made because something isn't right. It mostly chills on his right shoulder because that's his writing hand. If he gets mad, he just looks over at the dove, smiles and pets her. He loves her soft coos!

Nikolai≈

You have a lizard. He usually likes coming home and seeing you sit on the couch petting it. He like it's little claws and mostly plays with it. He the one who takes care of it the most because he's always around it. The design on the back makes him wonder what other designs lizards have.

Dempsey≈

You have a dog, a real big one too. It's very protective of you both, but when it's just you two, it loves cuddling and being the center of attention. When your at work, working late he loves laying on the couch with your dog. Waiting for you. Or when he's not home, you lay in bed cuddling the dog, just someone to cuddle with makes you feel a lot better.

Takeo≈

You have a cat. It's a real chill cat, mostly sleep or just looks high all day. He can get hyper but that's if you or Takeo play with him. Takeo says he 'relates' to it on a personal level, you once came home from work and seen Takeo sleeping in bed with your cat, who was apparently laying in the crook of his neck purring. The thing he loves the most about it, is it's fur. He likes brushing it or just petting it in general.
•—•—•

Please throw any requests my way, hope you enjoyed this chapter😊