You have an accent

Richtofen≈

He practically bathes in your accent. He loves listening to you, sometimes he asks you to say some things to him and he can just listen to you all day. When he's stressed he'll come by and listen to you ranting about a book or how your day went. You could listen to his and just melt like chocolate in a hot car. His voice sounds absolutely heavenly, even when he's and calm. Sometimes he lays in your lap looking up at you and smiles while you talk, he's just loves you.

Nikolai≈

His accent could calm you down while he told you he just killed your family, just kidding. Who doesn't love this mans voice? He loves yours just as much, you both have different ways of saying words and usually compare them. Or you could have a little competition where you say one word and see who says that word more fluently. It's funny, he sometimes laughs at how you pronounce things.

Dempsey≈

It's crazy how he can just stare at you while you talk, he has this lovesick look on his face and just gets giddy, he'll ask you to help him on somethings that he doesn't even need help with, he does it just to hear your voice. He sometimes asks you to sing and he'll just knock out. He thinks your voice is soothing and calm to be around, especially your vibe.

Takeo≈

He won't openly admit it but he loves your voice, and your personality even more. His voice is a little more rough than yours, you literally sound like an angel, when your gone he'll remember your voice and smile. He teaches you some of his language and almost has a heart attack every time you respond or talk to him, your voice literary sounds to perfect especially with his language. It was like you were meant to speak it.
_____