Richtofen X. Reader (Snowman)

Oof, this was a request from last year, lol. I'm sorry, you know who you are. So to clear this up, the reader bumps into Richtofen at a party right before New Years and they both have a flashback of their past life together. I just put the title snowman since it's the title of the song 'Snowman' by Sia❤️
_____

Of course your friends had to drag you along to a party, not really something your into. "You look amazing" your friend complimented and other talked amongst each other, probably about the makeup or the new look. "Do I have to go? I mean it's really no problem that I go I just, never been out to a party for a long time" "that's why we're taking you. Come on, it's almost New Years" she nudged you and ushered you out into the car outside.

-

The party was calm but, somewhat wild. Couple of friends you knew were there, friends of your friends met you and got along. You're friends ran along and stayed with their lovers, and there you stood. Like a complete idiot, no one this year. You weaved through the heavily crowded room, careful not to bump into anyone you didn't know, so you didn't have to talk to anyone "It's almost midnight! Better find a kiss-" your head turned to your friends voice, but you kept walking straight, since before you looked, no one was there anymore.

You swore there was no one there, then there was. The person wrapped their arm around your waist. You looked up into their blues eyes, then you pushed yourself away with your palms on his chest. "Sorry I-"

-
Sitting patiently on the couch waiting for Richtofen's arrival, you scanned over the book you just recently finished reading. "Liebe, I'm home" Walking over to Richtofen you gave him a loving kiss, he happily kissed you back. "Oh, I got you these" you pulled out a bouquet of flowers. He's given you gifts before but something about this one seemed more 'loving' I guess you could say. Taking the flowers in your hand, "aww, how sweet. You didn't have to do this Ed" his head looked at the flowers in your hand. His eyes met yours "...I love you so much" you whispered enough for him to hear. "Anything for you liebling, I love you too" he replied and placed a final kiss on your lips.
-

Within the time you both had your eyes locked together, you stood there dumbfounded. Both of you. "Have we met before?" You both asked at the same time, processing what you both said. You ended up laughing, he laughed soon after. "Um, I'm Edward, Edward Richtofen" he held his hand out and you took it in yours shaking softly. "I'm.. Y/N, Y/N L/N"

Hours after New Years, you both got to know each other. You both had a lot in common, more than you thought actually. You smiled and looked at the cars pass and the stars light up in the dark blue sky. His eyes admired you, my how he's never seen anyone so beautiful. "I feel like I've known you my entire life.." he trailed off, and pulled you closer, hugging each other.
_____
Requested. Ah! This was fun to write. I hope you do enjoy Ms.Ce, lol.

Thanks for reading!
Requests are open!