Purse/bag Challenge (1.0)

So if you don't know what the bag/purse challenge is, it's a challenge where you and your loved one sit in a car and you reach for your purse in the back. Pulling it over the driver or passenger seat, you hit your comrades head. To see their reaction? I believe so... but this happens during the present time to clear up and confusion on what's going to happen:)
_____

Richtofen≈

You both sat in the front seat. Richtofen didn't feel like driving today and made you drive. The idea of hitting Richtofen with your bag was funny, it was revenge for making you drive. Reaching behind Richtofen's seat you grabbed your bag/purse and hit Richtofen's right over his head. You pretended not to see it it him. His hat came of and fell to the ground, looking in the bag you got what you needed. Throwing your bag back again his hat fell off, "sheiße liebe! What's wrong?" Fixing his hat he looked at you waiting for an answer, you just laughed.

Nikolai≈

Nikolai wes sitting in the passenger seat drinking his vodka. You wanted him to at least take one day away from it. The idea crawled into your head and you smiled to yourself looking out the window making sure Nikolai doesn't see your smirk. Reaching behind his seat you grabbed your bag, hitting his head, his teeth hit the glass. He thought you didn't mean to do it and didn't say anything. Then again, you threw your bag back over, his head tilted and looked at you like you had something on your face. He forgave you and went about his day, careful so his teeth wouldn't hit the glass again.

Dempsey≈

Dempsey was sitting in the driver seat and you wanted to mess with him. You were the only one that could do something to him and get away with it, "babe, can you get my bag?" "Can you wait a second?" "Fine, I'll do it myself" you reach behind your seat and smack Dempsey right over his head. "What the hell?" You ignored him and swung the bag back over his head. His head hitting the head rest, "are we ok? God damn!"

Takeo≈

Takeo was a little quiet sometimes and it was awkward. You weren't going to hit him to hard. Just enough to at least make him say something. You grabbed your purse, staying in one spot wondering if it was a good idea, you swung the bag over and hit his gently. His hat coming off in the process, he looked at you and put his hat back on. Digging in your bag, you pretended to get something. Throwing the bag back again, his hat fell into the backseat. "Can you give me my hat?" Smiling to yourself, you nodded.
_____
Honestly, I thought this would take forever, next is 2.0. Requests are open:)