Favorite Horror Movie

Richtofen≈

Richtofen loves Hannibal, it's his go to movie whenever you want to watch something together. 2013 one is his favorite, he's watched almost every episode and season there is. He's still a little torn about wether there maybe a season 4 or not. I guess you could say it's almost like your relationship. He loved experimenting on humans, he doesn't eat them but he messes around and makes things he tends to call 'art'. And you're like Will, almost innocent and only the mean side has to come out when it has too.

Nikolai≈
likes Friday The 13th. He's doesn't mind watching other movies but when it comes to him watching TV by himself, he always comes back to either one of the episodes. He doesn't really mind Freddy VS Jason, but he prefers the older shows and movies. When you both lay in bed he usually talks to himself while you listen, he rants on about his favorite part and how he'd would probably get mad at a couple of teenagers too if they passed on his property. Even if you didn't really watch it, it still made you smile at how adorable he could be talking about his favorite movie.

Dempsey≈
Saw, he can't get over how great the traps are, he sometimes makes remarks stating how he could have done and got out ALIVE in a different way. He cusses at the actors and actress's on how stupid they could be, like that one guy who just ran into the barbwires all around him, he could get on his stomach so the sharp edges won't cut a serious vein. Literally, the dude could crawl under all the barbwire and get out safely, he won't need that information anymore because he's dead.

Takeo≈

Not big in horror movies but he somewhat finds Halloween amusing. Just thinking about how that Laurie ran from Michael all those years, to think she'd be tired and give up, instead she kept fighting for what she loved. It's funny to think and see Takeo sitting on edge watching the TV when he knows what's going to happen and who survives or not. He was very shocked on the last Halloween when Michael was still alive when Laurie and her daughter set the basement on fire

_____

Request are open, cause I need them, I'm out of idea's. Anyways I hope ye enjoyed this chapter^^

unedited