Their child interrupts them in middle of something important

I'm not sure which way you guys would prefer I write, do you guys like me doing 1.0 and 2.0 on two different chapter, or just put their names and you guys could decide whether it's 1.0 or 2.0
_____

Richtofen≈

Being a pathologist, he was showing some other scientist some research and answers he found. Well the other scientist weren't really professionals, they were his students taking the class, so he had to show them some important things. The class. The whole class was looking up at the front. Out of all times to come and ask for a hug from their father, Richtofen's child's came running through the classroom.

Once Richtofen seen his child he panicked, he was supposed to be serious right now because this was something important. His child grabbed his leg and tried calling his name while Richtofen looked down for a split second, then back up. When he heard that they were about to cry he picked them up and sat them on his table where he kept his work while continuing sharing his thoughts. Some students laughed and awed at his child, mostly the girls. He smiled sheepishly and thanked them when they said his child was cute. He was somewhat embarrassed because that's never happened to him and he never told the class he had a child.

Nikolai≈

Nikolai was talking to some of his friends just outside a bar, well he works at the bar. It was when he was getting off work while you and your child were waiting. Just to get back at him for letting your kid come into your work, you decided to let your kid go see him. They were already sitting up front with you so you grabbed them and let them go on the driver side watching them run down the sidewalk a couple feet.

Nikolai talked with his friends and felt a tug, he thought it was a dog and brushed it off, but when his friends kept looking down, he did and oh boy was he scared. Hid child sat on the ground while holding his pants ranting on about their day. Nikolai tried to push them behind his leg and was silently begging for you to come and collect them. Once he knew that you weren't, he snatched his child off the ground said goodbye to his friends and walked back to the truck. To many emotions were going through him he didn't know how to explain it.

Dempsey≈

Being a D.I. was fun, just watching kids go from soft to able to withstand more than when they first came was satisfying. He loved his job, he usually got mad at the kids and yelled at them, but hey. He doesn't mean it, it's just what he has to do in order for them to do what he wants them too. The only person he hated getting mad at was his child, it broke his heart to see them crying. But not today, it was more of a surprise.

He had his little crew running a few laps when they all came and lined up, he was giving a lecture to them all when something grabbed his hand. He turned and seen his child, looking at him in the most precious way, if he was home he'd be all over them and holding them. He turned back about and acted like his child wasn't there, maybe if he played them off, they'd go back to you. His child's eyes got watery and they begged to hold his hand, he knew that he couldn't keep it up for long so he pulled them behind his back and gave them both his hands. After he let the kids go do what they needed to get done, he held his child's hand and walked around with them, Somewhat hoping for you to come and get your child.

Takeo≈

All three of you were out just looking around, minding your own business. Until these people came up and asked Takeo for directions to the nearest restaurant in Japanese. You didn't speak it but you knew just a little, you silently watched from the back while holding your guys' child. They signaled they wanted to be put down when so you did. You just watched, and smiled.

Takeo was busy trying to give them a rundown on the town, what was where and where to go when they needed something. He was giving them directions when he felt something tug on his pants then his shirt. He looked down and to his surprise, it was his child. He tried to focus on giving them the right directions so they didn't get lost, plus he didn't wants them getting mad and cussing about him later. It was starting to get frustrating when he knew that his child wasn't going to stop, so he swept them off their feet and continued talking to the person. He didn't mind his child coming over, but not when something important was going on. It did save him some time from talking to people though, so he was thankful.
_____
Requested, and helped a little by a friend 5sos_tacos
Hope you liked it, Request are open!

Edited