What they love doing with you

Richtofen≈

Richtofen loves dancing with you, or just watching you dance. He realizes how adorable you are. If he's not in the mood he'll just hold a hand out for you, you spin yourself and you somehow manage to make him smile and join in. You two mostly slow dance, he likes the way your body feel flush against his. He wonders how he got so lucky with you, when the dance ends you just love holding each other while talking how much you enjoy being together, and what other things you should try. He normally doesn't ask you to dance first but this one time he walked right up to you, you assumed he was going to tell you something. On instinct you put your hand on his chest, he somehow got ahold of your hand and held it softly. It was a bit rough at the beginning as he tried to put his hand on your waist but confused on how to do it, he got the hang of it and slowed down to a soft waltz.

Nikolai≈

Cuddling. He's real good at it, sometimes you just need a hug. And Nikolai will take it a whole step further, he'll grab you in a big bear hug and carry you off into bed. He loves being the big spoon mostly because he likes when you crawl into his jacket and hold him. He never admits it but sometimes he wishes he was as small as you so you could hold him. It doesn't bother him though, he can't really sleep at night, and when he lays down with you. He has a chance to finally get at least a 5 hour nap before waking up. You'll carefully slip away and make him a snack.

Dempsey≈

Cooking and trying new food with you. He's real 'cheesy'. He doesn't mind taking you out to a restaurant or anything but he'd rather spend time with you and just have fun. One time you both were baking a cake and he thought he could swallow a raw egg. You said he couldn't and said if he could he gets to try some...stuff...with you later on. He cracked the egg on the counter and tried eating it. His face looked like he just ate a whole ass lemon. He coughed and it came back up, dropping on the floor with a 'splat'. You just watched with a unamused face and said you needed to finish the cake. He was a bit upset that he didn't win the bet and started a little war between you both, in the end cake batter all over the kitchen. You both laughed and finished what you both started.

Takeo≈

Spending time with you. He loves spoiling you, even if you believe you don't need anything from Takeo because you haven't really been given a chance to buy him something. Every time you try to look for something for him, he always comes up and gives you something special. Stuffed animals are where it's at, you have a whole zoo in your room by now. He loves when he sees your face come into a smile when you get whatever it is he got you. Flowers are common too, one time he went out of his way to get you some real nice looking clothes. You never knew he could be so...romantic:)
_____