BOTD Nikolai x Reader

The sound of zombies running after you made you once again nervous, you hated it. You felt like one day you'd get trapped and that would be the end of the line for you. Nikolai seemed to have a hard time keeping his ground, with Brutus coming after all of you made it even worse. He already got to Takeo and Dempsey, you didn't know where the hell Richtofen was, but you knew you were all being taken down one by one. Running through the halls of the prison, you hoped to at least lose some of the zombies behind you. Running into the metal bars, there was no way out, you had no weapon to protect yourself.

This was it, you were right. looking at your ammo clip you seen that all of it was restored. Nikolai or Richtofen probably got the perk. Reloading and backing up you started firing at the dead who piled in. Managing to kill them all you turned and seen Nikolai running down the hall. He looked exhausted, you all were. Running down the halls. you seen Richtofen on the floor.

Not to long after the dead came down the hall, slowing down but not stopping you grabbed Richtofen's arm. Your legs burned and so did your lungs. Turning on one of the traps behind you, you both kept running. You thought it wasn't a good idea to split up, but you wanted to find Nikolai, and fast. When the horde seemed to die down you ran around looking for your love. Richtofen gained his stamina and energy once again.

"Nikolai!" the thought of losing him made your heart ache, you already felt the lump in your throat. Killing a zombie on the way, you heard another chime. You recently found out that it meant that horde was done and over with. Running down the halls, the zombies started coming in once again. Richtofen behind you made you feel a little bit better, having someone to help was the best you could get, but it'd also mean you could get trapped.

The smell of fresh blood and iron all around made you sick to your stomach. You weren't focused on killing the zombies, you hadn't even shot one. The zombies started to gang up on you two, turning a corner you seen zombies all gathered in one spot. Looking closely you seen Nikolai throw his gun down.

You knew exactly what he planned on doing. "No!" Richtofen grabbed your waist keeping you from going any closer. He accepted death, he always said he'd fight for you both no matter what. He broke his promise, he left you. His screams filled your ears, you knew you would never get over it. "y/n, you can't. I need you" "HE needs me" "we both know he's beyond saving. I'm sorry"

You knew that he was dead, but you didn't want to believe it. Tears blurred your vision and it was hard enough breathing from running, but the sobs that escaped your mouth made it feel like you couldn't breath. Like you were underwater, to far down to even go to the surface. Richtofen gave up on trying to get you to move.

He picked you up and threw you over his shoulder, you weren't going to fight back because it would be useless. Finally focusing in combat, you just realized how many zombies were behind you. You felt guilty, you both could have died. Richtofen turned on the acid trap and put you down. "I'm sorry, but do you realize that both Takeo and Dempsey are gone? It could be one of us next, I hate yelling at you but you need to get your head out of the clouds. If we work together we can maybe get out of this. Now get up before more start coming"

Standing up you got yourself together. Fighting through the pain was hard, you both manage to get to 10 rounds. It was break time, Brutus made sure that you both collected yourselves, this was all just a game to him. You and Ed were his prey, you took this time to get ready. The next couple of rounds wouldn't start until a couple of hours.

Everything slapped you at once, Nikolai, Dempsey, Takeo. They were all gone, a sharp pain hit your heart at the thought of Nikolai. Tears coming down your face, you looked at the ring he put on you. He said you'd both get married, live together. An arm wrapped around your shoulder and held you tight. Richtofen knew how much Nikolai meant to you.

"I'm sorry Y/n, I'm sorry for what I did. but were going to push through this together. We have to, it's the only way..."

Both you and Richtofen fought your ways through the waves, Richtofen got stuck, it was just you, fatigue set in and your body started to give out. You felt your vison become blurry and you started to see two of everything. Falling to the ground, Brutus carried your unconscious body into the thick fog, never to be seen again. I guess it was true that no one escapes alive.

_____

Spam ahead because I have nothing else to do at this moment, for the people who requested. It should be out maybe after this. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed, request are open!