Yandere Richtofen

I really don't do these things but really I will  try, this also has NFSW, if your uncomfortable with this then I suggest you skip:)
_____
At first Richtofen was charming, a little on the crazy side but was really flirty. You got to know him and became great friends in a snap. Soon he started to develop a crush and kept it hidden.

He'd tell you how beautiful you were and that he was going to protect you as long as he lives. You just thought of it as a friendly way until things got darker. Soon he'd start having his suspicions about Tank, Takeo, and Nikolai.

Once he told you, you were kinda weirded out and distanced yourself from him. Boy he didn't like that. His love for you got darker and soon he'd start writing 'ich liebe dich" in blood which meant I love you in German on the walls.

Finally he thought that he should stop sharing you, he locked you up every place you guys went. You'd only ever come out when you were teleporting. Still you had to stand behind Richtofen when you guys were traveling. Once you landed he'd immediately take your hand and find a safe room to lock you up.

He'd teach you words of love in German and forced you to say them when you two were alone. Every word you said in his native tongue made him crave your body. Which led to you underneath him naked and crying.

Every time you'd cry he'd think that it was tears of joy, not out of fear.

NFSW
Once your underneath him your stuck there. He needs to hear your approval, even if you would say no he'd continue. He craved your perfect body in every way. He has a very high sex drive and every movement you'd make would spur him on again.

He doesn't understand that you don't want this. He gives you everything you could ever want in this messed up place.

Foreplay isn't really his thing but kinks are. He'd tie you down and use blood from his victims and cover you with it. He can be gentle but also very rough.

In the end your laying on the bed facing the opposite direction from him stuck in his arms crying while he holds you close.
______

Again I tried, I guess I'm gonna do the other three. If you have request then please say so:)