They can't sleep

Richtofen≈

Richtofen can't sleep most nights, it's like a deadly gas that eats his brain. Seriously though, he's tired during the day and just wants to quit what he's doing. If he can't sleep, he'll mostly hold you. Or if you're awake you'll hold him. You'll play with his hair and just talk with him until he falls asleep. Sometimes he feels like holding YOU not him. If he falls asleep on his desk you gently wake him up and guide him towards your room. He'll lay face first and kick off his boots, once your in bed he'll grab you and just stick to you. Maybe he'll move around to where your holing him while he gently rest by your neck to get a good night sleep.

Nikolai≈

Nightmares. His nightmares are what keep him awake at night, it's like his brain just...doesn't like him. However when he can't sleep he'll take a shot of vodka just sit and think and then lay back down. Holding you somewhat brings him comfort. Don't get me wrong he loves holding you but he tends to overthink when he hasn't slept in awhile, and he thinks to himself if you want to be held or not so it's just a big fight in his head. So you reassuring him makes him feel so much better, even if you force him to hold you it takes a lot of weight off of him.

Dempsey≈

PTSD, it's bad. Sometimes he wakes up and doesn't remember you, when that happens it's breaks your heart, what could he have witnessed so bad that made him like this? Sometimes in middle of the night he'll wake up confused on where he's at, he'll get on the floor and try to calm himself down so he doesn't wake you. Of course he cries, and that's what really throws you off. You'll slowly make your way over to him while calming him. Once he knows he's ok, he'll gladly and needingly ache for your touch. You'll pull him into your lap and hold him, it still surprises you on how you could put him to sleep.

Takeo≈

Sometimes he thinks he isn't a good lover and that you'll want to find someone new, someone better than him. You always assure him that he's 100% the guy you love and he believes you. It's just his mind telling him other things, sometimes he wants to be more affectionate with you, he just doesn't know how to do it instead of looking like a complete idiot. He still thinks you like your space so he doesn't really touch you, at night you always hold him first. Tonight was different, you didn't hold him, and boy oh boy he didn't like it. He had to take a risk for himself, once he held you, you turned and kissed him. He's never felt more better.
_____
Guys I need some request because I have nothing. I'm going on random things I come across and I don't know if you guys like it. If you could throw some my way that'd be great:)