When you hit on them

This is before you guys get together
_____

Richtofen≈

1.0 Richtofen played along, and teased you back. After a long fight in the theater, Richtofen was working on the teleporter whe you came over. Casually leaning on his shoulder you smiled at him and seen that he had tensed up and blushed a little. His little smirk laid out on his face while he laid his head against yours made you tense up. Not because of embarrassment but because you didn't expect him to do it back to you.

2.0 was shocked. He thought he had confidence, you tore his walls down and made him anxious when ever he's around you. He hates but loves when you use pickup lines. He secretly loves them but doesn't want the guys to know. "Hey Richtofen, Are you my spleen, because I don't understand how you work but this sickness in my stomach makes me want to take you out" He's never heard that one but let's just say he wasn't himself for a very, VERY long time.

Nikolai≈

1.0 Nikolai didn't really understand because who would want a drunk like him? Still he appreciated the kindness and how your always around him. Nikolai was sitting outside the temple watching the sun set while hitting the water. Walking up to him you lightly greeted him, you sat beside him. "You know, it doesn't matter what the guys say about you, I'll always be here...I once was in the same place, and I'm-I'm wondering if I can help you out too" he smiled and leaned against you and you both had your times. It just gets him worked up when you sometimes say meaningful things.

2.0 Nikolai loves praise. Especially when you guys plan something you always tell him 'nice work' or 'good job'. It makes him feel weird on the inside, like he wants to throw up. That's the best way possible he can describe it. The way you smile and those jokes you make always seem to get him out of a bad place and loosen up. Richtofen also relies on you saying that 'you keep him going' and 'make sure you and him make good choices'. After hearing about the feelings towards you from the guy, you started teasing Nikolai and hugging him a lot more than before. Let's say he tends to stay beside you more and accepts the affection.

Dempsey≈

1.0 playing hard to get is a fun pastime. It's almost like a "eye for an eye" type of thing. Where as you tease him and he says something, than he does something where you play hard. He loves doing it to you though. He knows your weaknesses and your wants. Mostly if Richtofen flirts with you but you always have something to say back. He won't deny or accept that maybe he got a hard on...who knows?

2.0 loves when you both flirt. It's like you both were meant to be together. Sometimes he wants you to say things to him first. Those compliments coming out of your mouth is the most perfect angelic thing he's ever heard. You once sent him a compliment saying that you two should just get together already because you had 'the same idea and mind' he actually froze and got red in the face. He hesitantly asked if that's what you wanted but you were already out of the room. He just wishes he could have met you before this.

Takeo≈

1.0 Takeo pretended not to care about the compliments being thrown at him. But he secretly likes them, it makes him feel special and things more normal instead of Richtofen's crazy ass, making weird comments. He feels weird when you smile at him and comment on how good he fights. He thought he was alone in the swamp. It turns out he had the last zombie. Right when you walked in you seen him do some interesting moves and killed the last of the zombies. Once he turned around you showered him in compliments and asked him to teach you. He said yes of course!

2.0 didn't mind that you threw some hints and flirted with him. He somewhat wanted to too, but he just felt like it didn't feel ok. Of course if you ask him something he's more than happy to help you, if you use a pickup line he'll most likely have a comeback and make you blush. He just has a completely different side when he's around you. He might even stand around you more often than the guys. He always find your attitude and personality very interesting, might I say very cute. Just please love this cute boi.
_____
Oof I'm so sorry I went MIA for awhile. I have a really big surprise for you guys and it won't come out for another few chapters. I really do hope you guys enjoy whatever it is but again. I'm sorry, anyways request are open, I'm here:)