Yandere Dempsey (Primis)

NFSW, if your uncomfortable with this then I suggest you skip:)
_____
Dempsey was a sweetheart at first. He'd compliment you every time you did something. It was Dempsey, so anything he said was either taken as a joke or ignored.

The one day he told you he loved you was quite possibly the worst. You didn't love him in anyway shape or form. Sure you liked him as a friend but nothing more. His love for you came out softer than you thought. He wasn't forceful when he came out to you.

He brought a bunch of perk caps and laid them out, the night he took you as his without hesitation.

You always tried to stay by Richtofen or Nikolai because you knew they'd at least try to help you get away from Tank. They could either say something or try to ask for your help.

He'd hold your hand if someone else was around. He hated Richtofen being around you, he'd grab your hand and take you far from the other 3. Everytime you would try to ask for help he'd always be beside you. There's really no threats, but he always has a hand on you.

If you gave attention to someone else other than him, his grip would grow stronger until you turned to him. His kisses aren't sweet at all. There forceful and aren't made with love.

'You have the most perfect body I've ever seen...'

You try to not do anything that will have him all over you, sometimes it's to much to where you have suicidal thoughts. He's never leave you alone. No matter how hard you tried he always had his way. He doesn't care if you cry, he thinks nothing of it.

Flirting is his way of telling you he wants you. Whistling is also a way of telling you to come here. He wants you to wear something of his all the time. Mostly his right side glove. So when you hold hands it's skin to skin contact on the left.

NSFW
He has a pretty high sex drive and is willing to go anytime when there are no zombies. He loves feeling your soft body in his hands.

He doesn't need you to touch him, but he always has his way. Your hair is his favorite part about you. When going at it, he loves pulling it. It makes him feel more demanding and more powerful.

Seeing you underneath him all hot and bothered is something he'll never forget. Sometimes you feel like running but wherever you go, it'll always be beside Dempsey.

Making his mark all over you is his favorite part to start off.

'Loving you' is always the worst because he's never gentle, the next day your either marked all over or you can't walk. After all, you can't escape, where would you go?
_____
Sorry if I went missing without saying so, so I thought a chapter would make up:)