PDA level

Richtofen≈

8/10 He'll have his hands on you any day of the week. He ask you first though, it's mostly yes but sometimes he just wants to stick to himself, mostly because he has a lot on his mind. But he always holds you or shows other people your his in any way. If he's busy he'll tell you to wear his vest while you're out and he's staying home working on something.

Nikolai≈

6/10 he's open for a hug or to hold hands, but he prefers to be asked first. Not you though, you just come up to him and hug him, he'll hug right back. On other occasions though, you sometimes hesitate to hold his hand because he wasn't really the one to show affection, but he will sometimes. Say, if you were in a large crowd, he'll hold your hand so he doesn't get lost.

Dempsey≈

10/10 he's never 3 feet away from you. His hands are always on you, if he's not there it's his shirt you're wearing. It's smells absolutely heavenly and it's always a size to big. That's doesn't stop you from wearing it, you'll casually tie it on the waist, or if you're cold he'll hand you his jacket. Either way he's very open for affection..

Takeo≈

4/10 he knows no other way to show affection than staying by someone's side, for him it means he's loyal to you, you don't mind but sometimes just out of the blue, he'll grab your hand and walk side by side with you. He knows that you love his attention so he tries to be more 'handsy' and he is actually getting really good, so it'd be a 5/10 right now. He loves you though.
_____