They play God of War

Richtofen≈

Richtofen would be very interested in how Greek mythology worked, he was surprised that Mimir seen almost everything. He loved Atreus, he was also so sweet and just up right innocent. He said he felt bad for his sickness and wished to help him but you just kept telling him it was a game. On the other hand, he really liked Kratos's sarcasm and how seriously he took everything, when he finished the game, he nudged you and said you both should have a kid and name him Atreus or if it was a girl, Calliope.

Nikolai≈

Loved every bit of it. He loved the fights, the 9 realms and both Brok and Sindri. He took extra pro caution in the fights, seeing as he was almost always outnumbers and how little Atreus could help. He instantly took a liking in Freya, but always remembered that you were better than her, mostly very kind and loving. He thought Kratos was a little to mean to Atreus at first but when the storyline went on he found himself just loving how soft and weak he was around the boy, probably one of the best games he's ever played.

Dempsey≈

How can he not love it? He was a big fan of Kratos and just admired his dialogues, even the cutscenes. He always asks you to compare him and Kratos, you always say he's better and he's real. Even though he has love for the fights, he sometimes uses all the green stones to heal himself a bit to early and gets stuck on a certain fight. He loved Athena too, she was the goddess of war and she proved she was stronger than Kratos thought. In Dempsey's eyes, she was a total badass and meant business, he loved the way she played and messed with Kratos's head making him see things.

Takeo≈

He was fond of the game. He didn't want to play at first but you eventually came home and seen him just sit around in his lazy clothes playing God War. The storyline was what really mattered and he loved it. He usually does the side missions than the fights. By the time he does the fights he already has upgraded armor and his axe is just...max level. He admires Atreus and usually spends most of his credits on Atreus's attire, trying to make him as cool as possible. He just, finds games absolutely entertaining and has a bunch of fun
_____
Requests?

Unedited