Reader has anxiety attack

:)
_____

1.0 Richtofen≈

He knows. And he also knows how to help. He can spot it early, of course when you start showing signs, he'll think to himself. Not everyone has the same way of calming down, so of course he'll try his methods. He'll softly call out your name, reaching his hand out to try and soothe you. He'll sit with you until you calm down a bit and when he has the opportunity to come and help. When he sees an opening he'll gently hold your hand, every now and then he'll scoot closer until he can bring you into his arms. He understands if you don't want to talk, so he will. He'll point out everything he loves about you and how your worth so much even when you think you aren't. He'll spend all day ranting on about you if he has too.

1.0 Nikolai≈

He knows he can be a bit much, and he really doesn't mean too. He'd never think of hurting you, even if he know he has. He's seen you have anxiety attacks before, and he sort of just waits it out until you ask for a hug. But lately he's been helping a whole lot more. He'll make sure you're somewhere safe and reassures that you're ok. He tries to help you with you're breathing, he really doesn't know what to do, but he always hugs you. If you want, you both could cuddle until you feel better.

1.0 Dempsey≈

It's almost the same as his PTSD, so he knows a little. He'll try and talk you out of it, if he can't he can try and help you breath, he'll tell you to try and copy his breathing. He also heard you complain about your chest hurting before and he really doesn't want that to happen to you. He'll let you cry it out since he knows that it helps. And when your a bit better he'll wipe them away, kissing your cheek softly, letting you sit between his legs while he runs his hands up and down your stomach and sides. An attempt he learned while helping you calm down. If you tend to start apologizing he'll calmly tell you not too since it wasn't your fault, if you start to cry he's there to hold you.

1.0 Takeo≈

He's never really been in a situation where he had to calm someone down from an anxiety attack. He does watch your body language though, if he sees anything you usually don't do, he immediately comes to your side. He knows he can't really do anything but reassure that you're ok and he's right there, he'll do whatever he can and what you want him to do. But he almost always rubs your back and in soothing manner, after a few minutes he'll make sure your ok and he'll make you tea. Taking extra care of you afterwards just in case you're still sensitive on whatever topic you were thinking about.

Samantha≈

She's been through it, especially when she was in the Dark Aether, she's had some. She'll talk you through it, telling you to at least try and talk to her. She doesn't want you to go through what she has. She'll ask what's bothering you and how she can help, and it's ok if you don't want to talk. She's your teddy bear and she'll let you cry into her shoulder while she holds you. Softly singing a lullaby her dad use to sing to her when she was small. Or either the one her and Eddie use to sing when they played together. She knows you love her eyes so she'll use direct eye contact and talk to you. If you want, she can tell you stories about her travels and what she's been through.
_____
Sam is officially part of the book now:D
And this was requested by GhoulSister
I'm so sorry you have to go through that, you can come and stop by to talk anytime^^❤️