"Stay on your side of the bed" Primis Takeo x Reader

Creeping into your shared room with Takeo, you quietly tip toed in and changed your clothes. You both were downstairs playing Monopoly with the 3 other guys. Unfortunately, Dempsey flipped the table because Dempsey landed on Richtofen's land, he didn't want to pay him money. After that Takeo and you were caught in the crossfire, Nikolai was picking up the pieces and money.

Richtofen was yelling at Dempsey because 'it wasn't necessary' and he 'lost his land'. Takeo had enough with the yelling, he told you he'd be in bed. You let him go and helped Nikolai. So that's what happened.

Once you were done changing you walked over to your side of the bed. Once you laid down you immediately felt cold because your side was empty, but half of the bed was warm. Every once in awhile you'd scoot closer to Takeo.

Until you were flush against his back, the heat felt amazing and you wanted more. Suddenly the thought of latching yourself onto Takeo's back like Velcro came to mind. You cautiously put your arm over his shoulder near his neck. You didn't want to take long, so you wrapped your leg over his waist and felt happy with what you achieved.

"Don't you know what 'stay on your side of the bed means?'" "but its cold on that side" "well warm it up with your body heat" "you know you love when I cuddle you" he went quiet and laid there for a couple of minutes.

He slowly turned around, maybe he thought you were already asleep? he got out of your embrace, and made you curl up into a ball. Now he was facing you, he felt tense, but he crawled closer to you and held you. You pretended you were asleep, he changed his mind and got both your arms, putting them over his shoulder. Then made you wrap your legs around his torso, he grabbed your head and brought it closer.

Giving a light sweet kiss he placed his face between the nape of your neck. You thought it was absolutely adorable, " goodnight, Love you" he stiffened when you whispered into his ear, "I love you too". Smiling to yourself, you felt happy and snuggled closer and held Takeo tight.

_____

Honestly, this one was a really good one, thank you!

Request are open