Richtofen x Reader

You smiled at Richtofen and tried to walk away,
You both had been dating for quite some time but your brother still hasn't found out. "Ed, please I have to go. Before Tank finds out" "ah who cares? Even if he was to find out he can't do anything about it" "yes he can, one last hug before I leave alright?" He seemed to smile brighter and immediately brought you into his arms and just melted into you.

What would Tank say about you and his enemy? He hated the dude and there was no way he'd let you two be together. He wasn't older nor was he younger, you were both twins. He may have been a couple of minutes older but that doesn't mean you were the baby baby. You were both the same age, but then again. He was more protective, it was sometimes annoying.

"I have to go, he's going to find out" "liebe, if he finds out, he finds out. Nothings going to happen to you, I promise" his grip on you loosened and he held both of your hands in his while standing in front of you. "Beside, he probably wouldn't care"

"Richtofen. You make it sound like I don't have feelings." You jumped out of Richtofen's arms and backed off a few feet away from him. "Brother! I can explain" "no, y/n. You don't need to, but I need him to explain" he pointed at Richtofen who just stood there and had a gaze staring at your brother.

"Ugh please Dempsey I didn't do a thing" "then tell me why you're all over my sister" "because I love her, gosh. Y/n, how could someone so beautiful be related to someone like Dempsey?" "Watch it, I can't believe she's fell for someone like yourself" "guys, brother listen. It's not just his fault it's mine too. Look I love him.. just please give him a chance"

Dempsey sighed as he sometimes couldn't say no to you. He knew that Richtofen would take care of you but he just didn't get along with him well, but he's not the one dating him so why not? "Fine" he turned to Richtofen once more and poked a finger at his chest "if you ever think about hurting her, I'll deal with you the same way I dealt with those freak bags" "that won't be necessary, I plan on staying with her. Just don't expect me to hug you too"

You smiled at the two, sure they weren't the best if buddies and they always fought but together they overcame the impossible.

Tank turned and hugged you, "I just want you to be happy and safe, and I trust that Richtofen will do just that" you smiled and hugged him again. "Anyway, I have some things that need attending to, so Richtofen don't be a bitch and I'll see you guys later" as that, Dempsey turned and walked pass you both "I hate you too Dempsey!" Richtofen shouted and looked at you happy that you guys were finally together without hiding.
_____
Short, I know, I'm tired and I'm in school. I hoped you guys liked this and thank you for this wonderful request 5sos_tacos You're a wonderful friend. Stay safe, I love you guys!

Request are open!

Call of Duty Zombies Preferences-Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें