2.0 Dempsey X Reader (Smut)

Requested!
_____

Dempsey walked through the hallway and down into the kitchen. His boots echoed off the walls and he talked to himself. Carefully walking behind him, I poked his sides. Making him tense up and turn around, "oh, it's just you" he laughed and held my hands in his. "Who'd you expect? You're side chick?" "What? No. I don't have anyone except you. And it's always going to be like that" he closed his eyes bringing me in for a hug.

"You should get ready, I got a reservation for us at a restaurant" his hands needingly grabbed my hips, his lips covered mine before I could even speak. I moaned into the kiss, he stopped for a second, looking at me, and then continued his actions. I moved between his legs, creating friction I knew he wouldn't let go. The kiss was hot and I knew where this was heading. I nipped his lips, biting them. He groaned and had a hard grasp on my sides. "You're teasing" "well we're leaving soon, so we can't. Besides you need to get ready" "we can always cancel" "hm, when did you reserve this?" "Couple of days, maybe even months back" he told me while he wore a smug look on his face.

"Mmm. No, get ready" I turned, walking up the stair case. Dempsey silently walked into your shared room, he seen you putting on a shirt. He quietly walked up behind you and pulled you to the bed, kissing the back of your neck. "Dempsey?" "Fucking hell, you sounded like that one time Richtofen asked me for a quarter, for some zombie gum all machine" He responded as he grabbed parts of your body, then kissed your cheek. "Nows not the time" "come on" he groaned again your skin. You didn't want to, but your hand raised up to his hair, gently pulling it. He moaned behind you. Once he had enough, he crawled on top of you, his hand clutching your jaw as he looked into your eyes. His other hand holding your hands above your head.

He straddled your hips, gently grinding against you. The soft whimper you always let out was heard, and he smiled. His hand holding your jaw pushed it away as he gave himself room to mark you.  He let you go, only to grab his belt and tie it again, you whined, tugging at the strap. Now both his hands traveled down your sides, paying extra attention to your thighs. Tugging at your belt loop, he smiled up at you. Slowly dragging your pants down your legs, he caressed your soft thighs. Taking it off completely, his hands traveled upward, teasing so close on the inside of your legs just below where you wanted him. He pulled away, smirking to himself.

He pulled you closer to the edge so he was holding your thighs while you were against his hips, almost feeling his excitement. With grabby hands, he tugged at your shirt, pulling it off ever so softly. He basically groaned at the sight of your almost nude body. Your heavy breathing told him you wanted this and he completely changed your mind. "I could leave you like this while he go to the restaurant. There's still time" he replied mockingly while looking at his watch. With pink cheeks you shook your head as a 'no' in response. "Please?" He wanted to take you right then and there, especially with the soft whisper.

"But I won't" he smiled at you. He undid the back of your bra strap, but stopped before he could pull it off. The ringtone tore through the sexual tension, "what is it?" Mumbling through the phone, it sounded like the person rushed their sentence. "Alright" he hung up the phone "fuck, we're going to need to get this done, fast alright? I have someone coming over" you nodded, understanding. Maybe it was someone from work. He pulled you closer, his hands finally pulling at the straps of your bra. Once it was fully off, he swore, he drooled.

His hand held your side as the other gently pulled your underwear to the side. Enough for him to completely fill you, you moaned as he cursed under his breath. "Fucking shit man, you're so good" rolling his hips into yours creating friction was a delicious craving. You wanted to feel and tug on his hair but it was stuck on the top of the bed. His hips started to slowly meet yours, his hands grabbing your thighs. You were sure there was going to be a few bruises here and there. Keeping a smooth pace, making sure you felt the need to ask him to hurry since you didn't know where his friend was. "Dempsey" you managed to call out breathless.

It was no fair he still had all his clothes on. His hips softly met hers, the only sound in the room was soft pants, the occasional grunt and moan here and there. "Y/n, sweetheart" he grumbled out, every time he gets close, his hips would thrust a little harder. By now he was full on fucking you, the aching feeling just below your stomach made you squirm underneath him. You whined, almost screaming his name as you felt relief wash over you. With hazey eyes, you stared at him. Man he was hot, his eyes closed shut while his hair fell out of place, his jaw clenched as you clearly could he his sharp jawline.

Once he came to a stop, he sighed. Kissing up the valley of your breast to your lips. He untied the belt, and brought it back to him. Putting it through his belt loops again. He threw one of his shirts at you, just then the door bell rang. He walked out after fixing himself up a little. You stood up, making sure of your surroundings before walking. You heard both men talking downstairs, it was a minute, maybe even less when you heard the door open, close, and then a vehicle start. Dempseys footsteps down the hallway made you watch the door. "We still got time for the dinner reservation. Or you up for round 2?" He said leaning against the wall. "Maybe after we get back" you laughed out, getting dressed.
_____
Oof, your welcome:)