Things they subconsciously do

Richtofen≈

When ever he's walking, he'll look down and count the squares every time he steps over them, once he's got the pattern. He'll try to step in squares evenly with others. He'll skip some then count again. Or he'll count his footsteps and stop at a random number, then just make one stride longer, then count up to the last number he went up too over and over.

Nikolai≈

When Nikolai reads, he'll sometimes mouth the words. If it's quiet then you can barely hear it, he doesn't know he does it until you point it out. When he's concentrating then he'll tap him fingers along his lap it a table. When he reads though, you sometimes ask him to read for you.

Dempsey≈

He'll randomly just start twirling whatever he has in his hand. Sometimes his hand will find its way to his knife and draw it out, he just spins it around and play around with it, he has a fidgety hand, so you got him a butterfly knife, which he really seems to enjoy playing with.

Takeo≈

Whenever you both lay together, he'll be breathing a different pace than you, and if your holding him, he'll try to synchronize his breathing with yours. He'll stop breathing first, listen to your breaths and then try to keep in rhythm with you. One time he almost passed out cause you were breathing to slow for him.
_____
Requests?