Yandere Takeo

NFSW, if your uncomfortable with this then I suggest you skip:)
_____
Takeo seemed quiet... very quiet in the beginning. He respected you and didn't say much at first. He kept his feeling bottled up, like always.

Once he knew he loved you, he wanted you. The emperor wasn't around anymore but still. He had loyalty. He wanted to show loyalty to you and your relationship, you never said yes or no. Either way he was desperate to make you his.

One day he was gone. No one knew where he went, until that night when he came up to you. Quiet as ever he, forced himself to not shy away. He grabbed your hand, pulled you up from your sitting position and kissed you.

After that neither of you said anything to each other, but his actions still continued. You didn't like being around him, not anymore. Distancing yourself worked for awhile but was never enough.

If Richtofen or Dempsey teamed you two up you had to stay quiet, no one was going to believe what you said. When your alone, Takeo has his hands all over you as if he was trying to not forget the softness of your goddess like body. Kissing hadn't become a problem for him anymore.

His kisses are soft, they're never rushed or fast, but he somewhat does force them. No one believed what you were saying because Takeo was to quiet and he didn't seem like someone who would do something like that. Whatever you said was either laughed at or ignored.

NSFW
He loves feeling your skin against his. Second thoughts are always going through his mind about doing it with you. Sometimes his mind tell him no and his body tell him yes.

You don't have to talk or do anything to please him, your body does already. He doesn't talk much but there's always those grunts and quiet moans that slip from his mouth. And quite frankly, you love it when they fall.

You like nothing more, love bites are common. So don't think, after every time you guys do it, there won't be hickeys. He doesn't want anyone knowing what you guys did, so in order for you to stop running, he'll hold you down with a vice like grip. This usually ends with bruises being on your body.

If anything, Takeo loves when you give him a love bite. You don't want to do it but you don't want to get the man angry so you have to. You being in control is rare, if Richtofen or Nikolai are being to annoying or loud he'd come to you to release some stress.

At the end, your covered in his marks. Crying will sometimes happen because, no one wants this. All in all, it's just a 'relationship' that's behind everyone's back.

_____
This was kinda challenging, but thanks to @yoooftheALLLLL ^^